Enigma - December 30, 2018

Zilla

Featured Posts

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

I'm done with this stream :smh:

Telling them to sit down, the comments are terrible, like nah lmao. They paid good money to be there, if they want to stand for the queen then they should :firega: I hope their heads block the whole stage from this bitch's view for the entire show :v:

💚

SharkmanthaC
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPRS said:

Pretty selfish in my opinion. You choose seats to sit down, if you want to stand the whole show get GA... imagine if the people behind you weren’t able to stand up or move as freely. These guys just come off as complete jerks to say the least. 

But Gaga tells everyone to stand? I think they have accessible seating.

she/her/hers

PartySick
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPRS said:

Pretty selfish in my opinion. You choose seats to sit down, if you want to stand the whole show get GA... imagine if the people behind you weren’t able to stand up or move as freely. These guys just come off as complete jerks to say the least. 

Not even :laughga: it's a concert, you go to have fun, not to sit still so the guy behind you can get a good view on his live stream or youtube videos despite streaming and recording being against the venue's rules, the performer's wishes, and the law if those videos are streamed or shared online :gaycat:

💚

KleinGa
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I'm done with this stream :smh:

Telling them to sit down, the comments are terrible, like nah lmao. They paid good money to be there, if they want to stand for the queen then they should :firega: I hope their heads block the whole stage from this bitch's view for the entire show :v:

Uhm you can turn off comments and both parties paid money to be there. Calm down sis :vegas:

Mess the dude streaming yelling at others to sit down.

And the homophobic comments coming from gays wtf.

SharkmanthaC
1 minute ago, Vergil said:

Mess the dude streaming yelling at others to sit down.

I don't know that it's him? It didn't sound like his voice, and he didn't do that Friday night.

Does anyone understand the flipping off segment? I just am confused by that one. 

she/her/hers

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, Vergil said:

u should've seen last show's periscope :huntyga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

PartySick
1 minute ago, KleinGa said:

Uhm you can turn off comments and both parties paid money to be there. Calm down sis :vegas:

Never :vegas: my life is a performance, it has to be a dramatic one :vegas:

Spoiler

I had a rough day, I just don't want to see any of that annoying nonsense is all :v:

💚

KleinGa
Just now, PartySick said:

Never :vegas: my life is a performance, it has to be a dramatic one :vegas:

Hide contents

I had a rough day, I just don't want to see any of that annoying nonsense is all :v:

I feel you :messga: I’ve had those days. Periscope comments are the worst :messga: 

Teal Ambition

whew vocals during APPLESAUCE :applause:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

SharkmanthaC

Was that segment of Enigma new? About the paparazzi and such?

Personal Gaga back! "I like your jacket." :kara:

she/her/hers

Archived