Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma - December 30, 2018

Zilla

Featured Posts

Zilla

If you're going to the December 30th show, post here!

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol I feel like nobody is going to this show :/.ย I tried to get good seats for opening or NYE but got great seats for this one (section 203 in the center!).ย But I'm going alone so down to meet up with people or whatever!ย 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

ChristianSaad

If anyone has an extra floor ticket to this show please let me know! Or even aย seat would be cool if it's not super expensive

• 4 months later...
SharkmanthaC

Who is going to be here to watch the show tonight? I hoping we get another live stream. Has anyone seen where it may be streamed at?

I'd love to see if there are any differences between tonight and Friday's show. Discuss anything about tonight here!ย 

(I don't think anyone has already posted this, but I apologize if they have!)

she/her/hers

ChicaSkas

I encourage anyone who goes to bring a small audio recorder and record your show!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ImTired
11 minutes ago, oyeavi said:

I hope she made changes to the setlist after positive feedback from the fansย :triggered:

Swap every song for Venus? That's what I heard.ย :lolly:

SharkmanthaC
22 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

I hope we get aย decent live stream this timeย :triggered:ย Btwย I recently followed you on instagram, you're beautifulย :sara:

Maybe so many people won't watch it this time, so it won't get so pixelated. Thank you!ย :runhug:

10 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I encourage anyone who goes to bring a small audio recorder and record your show!

My husband is a videographer (for the news and does weddings on the side), I already told him when we finally go he needs to have a 4K camera (which he's working on) and I'll tell him this too...he already has an audio recorder, so we will work on that!ย :spin:

she/her/hers

35 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Aren't audio recorder banned from park theater??:duck:

DiscoHeaven23

I BET SHE"S GONNNA RELEASE NEW MUSIC ย TONIGHTTTTTTT

ย 

ITS DECEMBER 30th!!!!

that's day twos, after two years, past the 7th month of the last time she ate spinach.ย 

Teal Ambition

I'll be watchingย :woohoo:

โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican โ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–ˆโ”‚โ–Œ

Does someone have a decent recording from the first show?ย 

ํˆญ ๊นŒ๋ณด๋ฉด ์–ด๊น€์—†์ด ์†Œ๋ฆฌ์งˆ๋Ÿฌ์™€

SharkmanthaC
1 hour ago, Rafr88 said:

Aren't audio recorder banned from park theater??:duck:

Would be good to know, but at the beginning of the show Friday Enigma told everyone to have their recording devices turned on.

53 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Does someone have a decent recording from the first show?ย 

I haven't seen one of the entire show, just segmented.ย  This seems to go through the entire show, it's just broken into multiple videos.ย  It's also the best quality I've seen so far.

ย 

she/her/hers

ARTPOPRS
1 hour ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I BET SHE"S GONNNA RELEASE NEW MUSIC ย TONIGHTTTTTTT

ย 

ITS DECEMBER 30th!!!!

that's day twos, after two years, past the 7th month of the last time she ate spinach.ย 

Seriously everyone know she.l be releasing in 321 days because thatโ€™s how many days until she gets a spray tan! \!ย 

Archived