other

Enigma - December 30, 2018

Zilla

Featured Posts

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roboboy

lol when the intro started and enigma was like 'make sure all your mobile phones are turned....' I was panicking cause I thought all the livestream would have to end and then she was like 'are turned.....ON' and I was so shook

3 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

at the beginning of the show Friday Enigma told everyone to have their recording devices turned on.

wait really?? thought she said turned off, and thought it to be a yikes moment when literally everyone in the audience was filming throughout the show. isn't that a weird choice though? to encourage to take videos and recordings like... why? would she tell people to do that? it'd make sense for her to encourageĀ notĀ to record and live in the moment. oh well. im lost.Ā 

be kind guys

Roboboy
Just now, heygirl said:

wait really?? thought she said turned off, and thought it to be a yikes moment when literally everyone in the audience was filming throughout the show. isn't that a weird choice though? to encourage to take videos and recordings like... why? would she tell people to do that? it'd make sense for her to encourageĀ notĀ to record and live in the moment. oh well. im lost.Ā 

Yeah she said 'ON'.Ā 

Mean Winchester

I came to the show alone and have been waiting for her at Park MGM bar since 12PM.Ā :vegas::messga: Now, Iā€™m half drunk af.

GypsyBabe
7 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

Would be good to know, but at the beginning of the show Friday Enigma told everyone to have their recording devices turned on.

Ā 

I recorded that segment when I was there and she said ā€œturned offā€Ā 

and then when the show ended, she said ā€œyou may now turn your devices back onā€Ā 

āšÆĶ›

Irrelevant
3 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

and then when the show ended, she said ā€œyou may now turn your devices back onā€Ā 

i thought i heard on but now i hear off :rip:

ź“‘ģ•¼ė”œ ź±øģ–“ź°€ ģ•Œģ•„ ė„¤ home ground

SharkmanthaC
9 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

No one listened.Ā  It seems odd that they would expect everything to be turned off, knowing people are going to do that anyway.Ā  How do you regulate that? And the whole thing is bad when you don't understand if it's saying on or off.

she/her/hers

Archived