💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
thought

Gaga IS Dropping LG6 In December

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

adamsenigma

So, I just really think she's gonna release on the 1st Enigma show on December 28th. Plus, do you remember that rumor back in June that said she'll release "one of three albums" during the first night of her residency? Well, the opening night happens to be on a friday, typical day for an album release. :lolga:

I don't wanna hype myself that much but my intuition almost never fails (some of you might remember why :firega:) and I think she'll surprise release LG6 that day.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

I used to think the same, but she has many shows in January, how will she promote?

Pop Music

Hopefully it's not like the On The Run 2 tour where they announced EIL like 3 shows in :saladga:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Arizona Sky

That would be a dumb marketing move.

December 21st makes more since since she'd get Christmas sales. It wouldn't make sense for her to release on the first week after the Holidays when sales take a major dip.

BlingNotTheMusic

Imma say no because I want #LG6 “s👀n”er than that :vegas:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

radioactive
1 minute ago, BloodyMonster said:

That would be a dumb marketing move.

December 21st makes more since since she'd get Christmas sales. It wouldn't make sense for her to release on the first week after the Holidays when sales take a major dip.

^ this. If she releases in December, the best thing for her is to get a Christmas boost.

Spartacus
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I used to think the same, but she has many shows in January, how will she promote?

And you notice no shows in February - May?   I think that's when it's coming.  Right @theahsfan? :awesome:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Stephen

I think she’ll wait till after the Oscars.

My inner delulu wants it to be early December though. 

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

And you notice no shows in February - May?   I think that's when it's coming.  Right @theahsfan? :awesome:

However, lead in November/December, album in February seems possible

Gypsy Life

She ain't releasing anything else during the ASIB era so yall should cut off this discussion until March.

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

^ Yes, people acting like ASIB doesn't exist again :giggle:

The promo for a movie virtually stops the moment the movie is out... I think you guys are a bit overestimating it. By the end of October, ASIB will already be old news. Don't forget she has a freaking show to rehearse for, now that takes time.

ssslyboy
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

The promo for a movie virtually stops the moment the movie is out... I think you guys are a bit overestimating it. By the end of October, ASIB will already be old news. Don't forget she has a freaking show to rehearse for, now that takes time.

What about the soundtrack and singles tho?

Archived