Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma - January 19, 2019

yASSsss

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

Apparently also got political tonight. Who is surprised? (Can anyone clearly hear everything she says?)

she/her/hers

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC

And it was a full power outage? It looked like just technical issues with the sound. 

she/her/hers

Teal Ambition

the outfit has sparkles now

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

2School4Cool
14 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Apparently also got political tonight. Who is surprised? (Can anyone clearly hear everything she says?)

It sounds like she says “... what it means to be a Christian, I am a Christian woman, and what I do know about Christianity is that we bear no prejudice and everybody is welcome. So you can take all that disgrace Mr. Pence and you go look yourself in the mirror and you’re gonna find it right there... ok I’m sorry”

I don’t know the entire context because we clearly don’t hear the beginning of what she said.

See The Best In Everyone

gagarox

Is the show over? hopefully the show is fully revamped when it starts again around may.... she needs to do away with the whole anime stuff.. just perform normally like celine does every night. Let your talent shine instead of robots and animated cartoons. 

Anyway excited to see the Jazz piano setlist for tomorrow... hopefully ARUTW and INLA get their first live performances 

2School4Cool
3 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

I’ve loved this outfit from day one but the sparkles make it that much better, it makes it stand out more.

See The Best In Everyone

Lazz Monster
9 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

it looks like she covered her belly doesn't it?

We're far from the Shallow now

EGOT2027

Everything was ****ing amazing except for the 10 minute power outage. Angela Basset, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, his husband, and Cynthia were all in attendance. 

not asher613
1 minute ago, iWontBeTonight said:

Everything was ****ing amazing except for the 10 minute power outage. Angela Basset, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, his husband, and Cynthia were all in attendance. 

What dedications?

Teal Ambition

new shirt

Teal Ambition

I wish there was confetti :giveup: I feel like that's what the show is missing

NotDoctor

For anybody interested in what she said about Pence, I uploaded a clearer version.  It was amazing.  **** Pence

Archived