Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga turned down a 'Birds of Prey' role

yASSsss

Featured Posts

RickMonster98

she could make an amazing black canary :lolly: i would be here for it, dc universe is not as successful as marvel but with wonder woman 2 and aquaman things will be getting better... why refuse? :nooo:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KleinGa

Sis made a good choice

She is already wanted in MCU. Sit tight sis and wait for that call from Marvel because that’s when the true coins will start rolling in :vegas:

KleinGa
9 hours ago, ManilaMonster said:

Really? The Dark Knight Trilogy, BvS, Wonder Woman, Batman Returns, Man Of Steel says hi. 

The only good ones from your list is WW and DK otherwise all others suck ESPECIALLY BVS

SKANK
11 hours ago, Helxig said:

"then" :ladyhaha: 

A very specific thing to want first but awright

My bitch ass needs to be clean before I see a sh*t movie.

Spoiler

River

It's better for her to avoid the DCEU mess :huntyga:

Or maybe she's a Marvel fan girl

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Rock Jock
3 hours ago, Pietro said:

She better be DAZZLER

Dazzler-X-Men-Dark-Phoenix.jpg?x42694

I'd like her to be Medusa. It's 100% her character 
Medusa-Inhumans-1.jpg

A Hybrid
On 8/10/2018 at 10:58 PM, KleinGa said:

The only good ones from your list is WW and DK otherwise all others suck ESPECIALLY BVS

A movie with longevity, you see anyone talk about Civil War anymore? :vegas: Let alone Ant-Man/Dr. Strange vs Man of Steel comparison

No family’s safe when I sashay

Lana Del Gay
On 8/10/2018 at 1:55 AM, SKANK said:

Thank God. I'd rather she release a line of dog enemas then be in a super hero movie.

*dog enigmas

That rah rah bitch

• 3 weeks later...
JustHMLover

The pop star was reportedly offered one of the main roles in Warner Brother’s upcoming Birds of Prey film – originally a DC comic series. Here’s a link to Wikipedia FYI.

SuperBroMovies.com reports she was actually offered the role of either Black Canary or Huntress three months ago but turned it down. However, the studio isn’t giving up so easily – apparently they countered Gaga’s decline with a major increase in pay. SBMsays it’s “likely” she’ll take the role. 

“Birds of Prey will see Margot Robbie reprise her role of Harley Quinn. She will be joined by Black Canary, Huntress, Renee Montoya, and Cassandra Cain. The group of heroines will face off against popular Batman villain Black Mask.”

It’s worth mentioning a film reporter named Umberto Gonzalez claims this is completely false, but the original reporter at SuperBroMovies is sticking to his guns.

- BreatheHeavy

Imagine how sick it would be to see her as a superhero character !

Archived