šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga turned down a 'Birds of Prey' role

yASSsss

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, aaronyoji said:

honestly action films are such garbage nowadays. its so hard sitting through one with all the loud, overt CGI ness and explosions, hot chicks, grey skies 24/7 its so exhaustingly bad. kill bill series will always be my best action, or as close to action as i can tolerate.Ā 

Clearly you haven't seen mission impossible: falloutĀ :koons:

OT: I'm a DC fan so kinda sad about this. And to everyone saying DC is failing, don't worry guys, zack snyder is already out. Dark days are over.Ā :vegas:

All I ever wanted was šŸ…»šŸ…¾šŸ†…šŸ…“

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

this bitch!! smh, BATMAN & DC are my fave things in the world, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

CannaeDrive

Such a wise choice.Ā She better stay far far away from all those lame superheros flicks and other comic book sh!t, that would bring nothing to her career.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

blackpink
5 hours ago, ryanripley said:

thank god, these contracts could have her bound for years

true, Jennifer Lawrence clearly isnā€™t interested in playing Mystique in the X-Men series now that her career has taken off but I think she is still obligated to play her. They just let her choose when to use the blue makeup.Ā 

monketsharona
1 hour ago, CannaeDrive said:

Such a wise choice.Ā She better stay far far away from all those lame superheros flicks and other comic book sh!t, that would bring nothing to her career.

It would add some popular push in her career. Most of huge actors are doing this.Ā 

ASIB kind of movies bring the awards, Blockbusters bring the popularity. She can make both in my opinion.Ā 

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

It would add some popular push in her career. Most of huge actors are doing this.Ā 

ASIB kind of movies bring the awards, Blockbusters bring the popularity. She can make both in my opinion.Ā 

True. Gotta balance between the two to be not so predictable. Even Cate Blanchett, Charlize Theron, Meryl Streep, among others,Ā did some commercials movies.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Killa

Not like she has schedule for it.

I just cant see her doing any comics movie unless its really special

Ā 

Panchecco

I don't know how to feel about this...

on one hand, I'm happy that she was even considered for a role because I love DC but on the other, I'm extremely sad because I've always wanted her to play Poison Ivy and the fact that she refused a leading role in a potentially hit superhero movie makes me believe she isn't really interested in those kinda roles or she just doesn't care at all about DCĀ 

Ā 

Bradley
5 hours ago, Antonoff said:

If Gaga ever acts in a super heroe movie PLEASE it better not be with DC bc theh are screwing their own universe up

I feel like she suits DC better. Marvel is so light-hearted and colourful, I feel like Gaga would fit better in a dark role and most roles in DC are serious and dark in nature.

Anyway I just can't imagine Gaga being a superhero movie fan. I feel like she wants to go the award route where she stars in dramatic roles as opposed to starring in commercial blockbusters.

Helxig
7 hours ago, SKANK said:

Thank God. I'd rather she release a line of dog enemas then be in a super hero movie.

"then" :ladyhaha:Ā 

A very specific thing to want first but awright

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived