šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga turned down a 'Birds of Prey' role

yASSsss

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

honestly action films are such garbage nowadays. its so hard sitting through one with all the loud, overt CGI ness and explosions, hot chicks, grey skies 24/7 its so exhaustingly bad. kill bill series will always be my best action, or as close to action as i can tolerate.Ā 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
12 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

That's very true, but could you imagine Gaga in an MCU movie :flutter:

Like, what if she played Susan Storm or Emma Frost, OH or Clea! (Biased about that last one though :laughga:)

i want it so bad :giveup:Ā 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Reality
17 minutes ago, aaronyoji said:

honestly action films are such garbage nowadays. its so hard sitting through one with all the loud, overt CGI ness and explosions, hot chicks, grey skies 24/7 its so exhaustingly bad. kill bill series will always be my best action, or as close to action as i can tolerate.Ā 

This is a comic book movie, not necessarily an action movie.

šŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Damon

If Gaga ever acts in a super heroe movie PLEASE it better not be with DC bc theh are screwing their own universe up

... and now i just sit in silence.

Iā€™m here for Gaga joining MCU (sorry DC still love yā€™all) and I rly hope something of the sort happensĀ :giveup:

or she can have a cameo in the last season of GOTĀ :huntyga:Ā headĀ queen of the red priestesses with an awesome not-useless role so fans donā€™t hate her šŸ˜‚ so many acting roles I want for Gaga lmao

Kimblue
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

So that's what was up with Margot Robbie?

Remember that one fan encounter where they said Gaga was telling someone over the phone that Margot Robbie was boring? That was s random at the time.:ladyhaha:

elijahfan
1 minute ago, Kimblue said:

Remember that one fan encounter where they said Gaga was telling someone over the phone that Margot Robbie was boring? That was s random at the time.:ladyhaha:

Well yeah, that's what I was referring to. Guess it makes more sense nowĀ :oops:

ignotus
23 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Iā€™m here for Gaga joining MCU (sorry DC still love yā€™all) and I rly hope something of the sort happensĀ :giveup:

or she can have a cameo in the last season of GOTĀ :huntyga:Ā headĀ queen of the red priestesses with an awesome not-useless role so fans donā€™t hate her šŸ˜‚ so many acting roles I want for Gaga lmao

i see her doin itĀ :ladyhaha:

and she'll be having a showdownĀ :lolly: with Jon Snow. The head queen knows which D would be useful against the white walkers.Ā :ladyhaha:

Ā 

RAMROD

Gaga is MCU kid, I know it nowĀ 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

RAMROD
1 hour ago, aaronyoji said:

#RefuseToMoveOnĀ #LiveInPast #Rants #2KsKidsĀ :giggle:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Queen Gloria

Y'all saying superhero movies are over.. stfu. They're just getting started. I'd love to see her in a comic book role.Ā 

If it's cuz she was offered a Marvel role instead then I am fine with it but if not then that would be a dumb move :triggered:Ā Birds of Prey is going to be HUGE :triggered:Ā 

29 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Gaga is MCU kid, I know it nowĀ 

I would be curious to see her in a MCU film, tbh. I'd hope she'd play something not along the lines of a flashier Emma Frost-ish character.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived