Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

How often do you do Gaga choreography?

edengowon

How often do you do Gaga choreography?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you do Gaga choreography?

Featured Posts

Hi Its Nicole

Every day. Tbh, I do full 1 Hour Gaga concerts with speeches and a well thought out setlist. Sometimes I do the same setlist every day just to see what it’s like to be touring lol. Anyone want a ticket? They are $230000000000000!

Hello Gaga

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheQueenLG

I do bad romance and scheibe on a regular basis. Telephone sometimes. I know John Wayne in full, and tbh, I'm really good at it.:oops:

Pamelaisley

Whenever I drive and Bad Romance comes on :legend:

giphy.gif

But usually when I'm cleaning and/or alone! 

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

OP: Can you recommend the best Gaga dance tutorials online? I mean of course I watch Gaga but I’m wondering if there’s any good ones that teach slowly and in detail haha

KatieJudasGaga4

I know all of them basically since I'm a dancer I guess?????? I practice every one lol even Paper Gangsta and Money Honey. Judas was the first one I ever learned in 2011 and in 2014 when I was a Senior, I danced infront of the whole audience, like a rally. I did all the Singles choreo of Gaga's from Just Dance-G.U.Y in June of 2014. I did only the chorus, (except I did the Judas break dance too)...so yea. I also did an acoustic version of The Edge of Glory / Speechless / Poker Face / and Bad Romance so....yea

12 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I know all of them basically since I'm a dancer I guess?????? I practice every one lol even Paper Gangsta and Money Honey. Judas was the first one I ever learned in 2011 and in 2014 when I was a Senior, I danced infront of the whole audience, like a rally. I did all the Singles choreo of Gaga's from Just Dance-G.U.Y in June of 2014. I did only the chorus, (except I did the Judas break dance too)...so yea. I also did an acoustic version of The Edge of Glory / Speechless / Poker Face / and Bad Romance so....yea

I hope to be on your level one day :huntyga: can you do tutorials for us on youtube? Haha 

KatieJudasGaga4
5 minutes ago, missezramay said:

I hope to be on your level one day :huntyga: can you do tutorials for us on youtube? Haha 

I look really ugly lol

4 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I look really ugly lol

Aww don’t say that about yourself, I’m sure it’s not true. Also, you can go full-Gaga and wear a mask while you do them. I want to learn from an expert! :vegas:

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, missezramay said:

Aww don’t say that about yourself, I’m sure it’s not true. Also, you can go full-Gaga and wear a mask while you do them. I want to learn from an expert! :vegas:

I was joking lol, but I'll think about it, I'm very busy tbh lol, going back to college to get my Masters, so maybe on my free time? Ill think about it lol, but thanks :kara:

TheSlash

I practice the John Wayne choreo from time to time, 'cause I think it's cool :vegas: . I used to do BTW, Applause, Telephone, Alejandro and BR, but not as often as some years ago :awkney: 

Ew, David!

TEANUS

I do choreo with my arms all the time in the car :ohwell:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

joemayzzin

My kind of topic, I incorporate it with my workout routine 3-4 days a week! 

Been doing it since I was 19 when the fame was released up until the cure :legend:so in the course of 10 years her choro has helped me lose weight two times in my lifetime when I struggled with weight gain, It’s a fun and great way to lose weight!!! 

JazzGa
16 hours ago, HausOfMark said:

Everytime I listen to SD, i do the body roll, and when i teach, i do the gaga point

DCfgSu1UMAA3j3c.jpg

lady-gaga-black-pointing.jpg?w=1200&h=63

She has the most intense point. LOL

LMAO me too, believe it or not Satan's Ex Wife teaches a lot of kids with learning differences/special needs and stuff and my teaching persona is influenced by Gaga's stage persona somewhat; I used to be nervous about pontificating in front of a class of teenagers, about my coworkers hearing about my opinions and giving me **** for them, etc. but Gaga helps inspire me to be brave enough to inspire my kids by living truthfully and not being afraid of judgement

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

JazzGa

I have so much Yas in my heart for all of you in this thread :kara: Good job using your passion and obsession with a celebrity to do positive things for your health and body everyone! :gaysia:

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

Archived