Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tekashi 6ix9ine could face up to 3 years in prison

sipthistea

Featured Posts

Irrelevant
10 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Okay but saying he should die is just as bad lmao... your morals are messed up.

9 minutes ago, Promises said:

I didn't said that, neither do I said that he should kill himself lmao

nnn it was somebody else who said it

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Starbucks
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

nnn it was somebody else who said it

Ikr

He's too focused on giving Tekashi the second chance :smh:

Your everyday cups of kindness

RAMROD

Give him 10 instead :madge:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Yemeni Feed
13 hours ago, theahsfan said:

You're a deplorable human being.. I bet if he actually did kill himself you'd be happy

Well sorry. you’re not in the position that that poor 13 year old has gone through. Committing an act like that is kinda inexcusable. You really have no idea what kind of mental pain a person of sexual assault can go through. Im just hoping that the kid is mentally stable, and I really wish that he gets a harsher sentence, other than just 3 years of probation. 

Instagram.com/1.mxe

Yemeni Feed
13 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

Yuck that’s not how modern society works - we need to focus on rehabilitation not ultimate death for doing something wrong.

It was more of an exaggeration on my point, If he wants help and really needs it then Im here for it. But like think of how unstable that child will continue to live with, the regret, the fear of judgment, all because of what she did when she was 13. But I really think that the 3 year probation was really nothing. and he really deserves more.

Instagram.com/1.mxe

theahsfan
27 minutes ago, Yemeni Feed said:

Well sorry. you’re not in the position that that poor 13 year old has gone through. Committing an act like that is kinda inexcusable. You really have no idea what kind of mental pain a person of sexual assault can go through. Im just hoping that the kid is mentally stable, and I really wish that he gets a harsher sentence, other than just 3 years of probation. 

So you think that because that happened, when she was at that party with adults in the first place and willingly lied about her age and engaged in sexual activity, he deserves to die?

lost in limbo

Watch Nicki stans and AJayII defend him still :deadbanana: I saw a stan say it's all part of the Queen rollout and that this is to prove she's the "Queen" by causing controversy :deadbanana: No better way to prove you're the "Queen" by collaborating with a sex offender :deadbanana: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

StrawberryBlond

All I want to know is, what's the hold up? How can you even get plea deals on this kinda thing? Celebrities really do occupy a different world to the rest of us. Do the judges get bribed or something? Because I can't think of any reason why any judge in their right mind would treat a celebrity as any different to a nobody off the street.

xoxo Craig
16 hours ago, Aquarius said:

Just 3 years? Why stop there? :oprah:

Cause Nicki bailed him out probably  :madge:  Him and Nicki are cancelled 

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, lost in limbo said:

Watch Nicki stans and AJayII defend him still :deadbanana: I saw a stan say it's all part of the Queen rollout and that this is to prove she's the "Queen" by causing controversy :deadbanana: No better way to prove you're the "Queen" by collaborating with a sex offender :deadbanana: 

She's related to one;

462E2EEF00000578-5062937-image-m-124_151

End Racism Now

nikola

Tbh he needs to be in there forever

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived