💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ENIGMA Concept

monster4life231

Featured Posts

monster4life231

Here's my ENIGMA concept. If you don't like it, don't bother commenting because I can't be bothered with negativity. :huntyga::oops:

ACT 1

Lights go out. There is a low humming sound. From the right side we hear "mum mum mum mum". At the same time, lights flash at the right side. There is a silent pause. We hear a car engine start. From the left side we hear the "mum mum mum mum", and lights flash. Now the car engine sound gets louder. There is a slow rumble of sounds, and the stage lights begin to come on slowly. A set similar to this is revealed:

The_Monster_Ball_Tour_-_City_Scene.jpg

Then, a neon coloured car drives onto the stage. There is a heartbeat sound echoing around. Then, the "mum mum mum mum" gets louder and pounds more. The car roof explodes open. Then we hear "MA MA MA MA PERFECT ILLUSION", jokes. This is when the poker face intro kicks in, and we see Gaga climb out of the car. She is wearing something similar to this: 

e0014fe8c6c053effc155074ea60a38d.jpg

but is is neon coloured, and has neon lights attached to it.

The dancers shoot up from underneath the stage when the actual beat of Poker Face kicks in.

More neon card arrive with more dancers. Her discostick will be rainbow coloured and similar to a prism. It will rise from the ceiling so she can perform Love Game. At the end of the song, the disco stick is smashed to pieces by the flash of paparazzis cameras. Paparazzi kicks in with photographers swarming the stage.

Songs in this set include:

Poker Face, Just Dance, Love Game, Paparazzi

All these songs apart from Poker Face are shortened.

During paparazzi, the dancers begin to turn into monsters, and they attack her during the second verse. She is dragged down and brought underneath the stage in a stage-lift.

ACT 2

Gaga appears on the stage dressed as a monster, and she's stood on a bridge which is placed on the stage. She begins to sing monster/teeth mashup.

At the end of the song, Gaga gives her first speech. She talks about the Fame Monster and how it has consumed her. A male dancer appears under a spotlight, dancing provocatively. Alejandro kicks in and he "cures" her of being a monster. The story shows how Gaga has fell in love with Alejandro, but then during a scene on stage, she flirts with Judas. Then Judas begins to play, but at the end of the song, Gaga is left alone, with neither men there to be her lover. A piano rises from beneath the stage. She begins to play speechless. Lights out. Ends with a crying Gaga.

Songs included here: Monster/Teeth, Alejandro, Judas, Speechless.  

ACT 3

The set begins to transform into a dungeon with dark red and green lights. Gaga appears on the catwalk in a heavy metal outfit, similar to this:

Lady+Gaga+Lady+Gaga+theatrical+live+perf

She proceeds to sing Heavy Metal Lover. At the end of the song, she gives another speech, being inspirational etc. She then begins to sing Scheisse. At the end, she strips completely of her black moterbikers outfit, to reveal a multicoloured outfit. It would be like this, but pastel rainbow coloured:

lady-gaga-performs-live-in-milan-48.jpg

She proceeds to give a small speech on LGBT equality, before performing Born This Way and Hair. As the song nears its ending, she moves back onto a bridge which is on the main stage, and the song Hair transitions into the Edge of Glory. Here, Gaga dances a lot, and at the end of the song, she falls off the bridge, into a pit.

Songs here include: Heavy Metal Lover (short), Scheisse (short), Born This Way, Edge of Glory.

ACT 4

The stage transitions into a Greek temple. 

parthenon.jpg?v=caa172c8b6d7b6fdd72da8b5

From the stage rises Aphrodite, and Gaga proceeds to sing Venus. At the end of the song she pulls of the large wig, revealing short hair similar to this: 

GBgk.gif

She moves on to sing Do What You Want and G.U.Y. Between the transition with the two songs, Gaga goes for a quick wardrobe change which allows to be change into a golden leotard. She will wear an outfit similar to this with the same hair:

lady-gaga-guy-video-aphrodite.jpg

The Greek set begins to crumble away, revealing bright neon lights and a party themed stage. Gaga performs Aura and begins to rave. The lights go dim, and her golden outfit glows in the dark. At the end of the song, the stage goes red, then moves on to sing sexxx dreams. During the last chorus, she possibly brings a fan on stage, seats them on a bed, and then the bed is lowered beneath the stage. The lights go out, and it transitions into Act 5.

Songs included in this set: Venus, Do What You Want (without the R.Kelly part), G.U.Y, Aura (short),  Sexxx Dreams.

ACT 5

At the end of the interlude, the lights go out. Then, we hear "HERE WE GO!" and A-Yo begins to play. Gaga appears in an outfit like this:

lady-gaga-los-angeles-forum-concert-revi 

She sings A-YO, and then begins to sing Perfect Illusion and the whole area is raving. To keep up with the momentum, she then plays John Wayne and the car from the start of the show drives back onto the stage. Gaga dances on top of the car and then begins to walk down the catwalk. At the end of the song, she turns around, screams something, and the car sets on fire. She then proceeds to sing dancing in circles as the flames on the car begin to burn. The car is extingusihed during the song, and as Gaga is about to sing the final chorus, when she sings the final high pitch "DANCING IN CIRCLES, FEELS GOOD TO BE LONELY", a ring of fire erupts around Gaga and then disappears to allow her to do the routine. The song ends, and a piano rises. Gaga gives a speech as she goes towards the piano, and she then plays "Joanne" and "Million Reasons". At the end of the song, the lights go out, and the next act begins to transition.

Songs included in this set: A-YO (short), Perfect Illusion (short), John Wayne, Dancin' In Circles, Joanne/Million Reasons.

ACT 6

Gaga appears on the stage in a simple outfit, like this:

3B1D976700000578-0-image-m-128_148106843

Gaga goes to the piano, and gives a speech. She then plays Telephone on the piano. Jokes. She plays Gypsy (shortened), and then the first verse and chorus of Bad Romance. This then transitions into the normal version of Bad Romance, and Gaga's dress is ripped from her revealing a neon-rave coloured outfit beneath. 

2015-lady-gaga-fashion-costume-neon-colo

Something like that but with more colour, and lights attached. The outfit will light up as she sings Bad Romance and Applause. She then sings Bad Romance, followed by Applause. The lights fade as Gaga quickly changes costume.

She appears on the bridge of the stage in an outfit like this:

lady-gaga-brandon-maxwell-style-ss05.jpg

The outfit has small lights attached to them (like fairy lights), and she performs Marry The Night. While performing, there's lights all over the like stars to light the whole place up. It's performed acoustically, and then at the bridge she performs the full dance routine. The dancers all appear on the stage and they have their final dance and sing. Then the song ends. There are white fireworks appearing like shooting stars and Gaga wishes everyone a good night, and then descends down the stage through a stage-lift. 

Songs included in this set: Gypsy, Bad Romance, Applause, Marry the Night.

The show ends.

Total setlist: 

Poker Face, Just Dance, Love Game, Paparazzi

Monster/Teeth, Alejandro, Judas, Speechless.  

Heavy Metal Lover (short), Scheisse (short), Born This Way, Edge of Glory.

Venus, Do What You Want (without the R.Kelly part), G.U.Y, Aura (short),  Sexxx Dreams.

A-YO (short), Perfect Illusion (short), John Wayne, Dancin' In Circles, Joanne/Million Reasons.

Gypsy, Bad Romance, Applause, Marry the Night.

Disclaimer: This was made just in my spare time for fun, and had no real thought or planning behind it. The setlist is not realistic, I have just done this for fun. This isn't meant to be a "prediction" for the show, it was just a fun thing to do and post in my spare time here. Please don't take this seriously, just enjoy it if you can. Yes, the costume changes and sets can be viewed as stupid and unrealistic, but like I said, I'm not aiming to be realistic, I just wanted to have fun. Inb4 "it doesn't fit ENIGMAS theme though". Nobody knows what ENIGMA is, because she's an enigma and the show is still a mystery soooooooo. I haven't added any C2C, ASIB, or LG6 material, because I didn't want to. :vegas:. And before yall say "Where's bloody mary, where's telephone" etc, I forgot to include them, that's all. So you guys can put them any where you want. Sorry if I sound b*tchy, I just can't be bothered with negativity at the moment. :staymad:

Thank you.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

monster4life231
Just now, brickandstring said:

you REALLY thought this out wtF im :cryga:

GREAT JOB OMFG

Thank you <3.

Miel

Even though my heart is always pointed to TEOG as the perfect closer, I love the idea of ending with MTN.

3 points in and ready for more

monster4life231
9 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

I love that chronological setlist and a bunch of hits at the end ! Great ideas

8 minutes ago, Miel said:

Even though my heart is always pointed to TEOG as the perfect closer, I love the idea of ending with MTN.

Thank you both very much <3

monster4life231
1 minute ago, Whale toungue said:

A M A Z I N G 

*notices amount of ARTPOP songs :tony:

Thank you! Justice for ARTPOP!

• 3 months later...
monster4life231

Just going to bump this thread as Enigma gets closer. I think that this concept would be really cool.

• 3 weeks later...
monster4life231

Final bump as ENIGMA starts tonight.

Archived