Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

“Ring” by Cardi Impacting Radio on Aug 28th

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

LordEnigma

I’m thinking it’ll get popular but fade in the background. It will definitely not outperform I Like It.

DiscoHeaven23
1 minute ago, Alexander Levi said:

I’m thinking it’ll get popular but fade in the background. It will definitely not outperform I Like It.

For sure i don’t think she’ll get a big hit like I Like It until she releases the lead single to her sophomore album.

im thinking it’ll perform like Be Careful, maybe a little better. (Kehlani seems like a curse though when she’s a feature :selena:)

ZiggyZiggs
8 minutes ago, Fish said:

The 2-3 hit wonder that she is will start to fade.

there's no way that's happening lmfao. this is the streaming era and her album is still in the top 10. she's got two songs on the hot 100 top 10 atm. her hits include bodak yellow, motorsport, bartier cardi, finesse, be careful, i like it and girls like you. that's 7 hits in a YEAR. she's putting out a lot more collabs this summer and  she's confirmed that she's putting out a new project in the fall which is definitely going to hit no.1 and cement her status as a rap queen. they're really marketing her and playing all the cards right. Atlantic don't play lmao. SO nop she's in no way a 2-3 wonder hit, and her star is not fading anytime soon. facts are facts :ohwell:

Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

there's no way that's happening lmfao. this is the streaming era and her album is still in the top 10. she's got two songs on the hot 100 top 10 atm. her hits include bodak yellow, motorsport, bartier cardi, finesse, be careful, i like it and girls like you. that's 7 hits in a YEAR. she's putting out a lot more collabs this summer and  she's confirmed that she's putting out a new project in the fall which is definitely going to hit no.1 and cement her status as a rap queen. they're really marketing her and playing all the cards right. Atlantic don't play lmao. SO nop she's in no way a 2-3 wonder hit, and her star is not fading anytime soon.

let's see in 2 years where she's at. And let's face it, half of the "hits" you're mentioning are features and she wouldn't nowhere without the singers and bands that carry them.

ZiggyZiggs
Just now, Fish said:

let's see in 2 years where she's at. And let's face it, half of the "hits" you're mentioning are features and she wouldn't nowhere without the singers and bands that carry them.

gurl she gave maroon 5 that hit, it was cuz of her that song is top 3 rn, they were flopping HARD, and the only 'collabs' are motosrport and finesse lol so idk what you're saying i have to laugh

9 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

gurl she gave maroon 5 that hit, it was cuz of her that song is top 3 rn, they were flopping HARD, and the only 'collabs' are motosrport and finesse lol so idk what you're saying i have to laugh

13 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

there's no way that's happening lmfao. this is the streaming era and her album is still in the top 10. she's got two songs on the hot 100 top 10 atm. her hits include bodak yellow, motorsport (feature), bartier cardi, finesse (feature), be careful, i like it (multiple collabs) and girls like you (feature). that's 7 hits in a YEAR. she's putting out a lot more collabs this summer and  she's confirmed that she's putting out a new project in the fall which is definitely going to hit no.1 and cement her status as a rap queen. they're really marketing her and playing all the cards right. Atlantic don't play lmao. SO nop she's in no way a 2-3 wonder hit, and her star is not fading anytime soon. facts are facts :ohwell:

She gave Maroon 5 that song? lol more like the other way around. She raps 30 seconds in it. She didn't give anything except a mediocre verse at best and some streams. That's it.

As for the features, its 3 features and one heavily collabed song so laugh on your oatmeal honey

Anyway I don't really care if she has a lasting career. Maybe she will, I am no fortune-teller. But her music is kind of meaningless anyway.

SpeechIess
28 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

there's no way that's happening lmfao. this is the streaming era and her album is still in the top 10. she's got two songs on the hot 100 top 10 atm. her hits include bodak yellow, motorsport, bartier cardi, finesse, be careful, i like it and girls like you. that's 7 hits in a YEAR. she's putting out a lot more collabs this summer and  she's confirmed that she's putting out a new project in the fall which is definitely going to hit no.1 and cement her status as a rap queen. they're really marketing her and playing all the cards right. Atlantic don't play lmao. SO nop she's in no way a 2-3 wonder hit, and her star is not fading anytime soon. facts are facts :ohwell:

cardi is doing nothing memorable, you can have "hits" to step in but you need to be interesting to keep you from tumbling out the door. a personality only goes so far, her visuals are basic and her music is generic, she has multiple ghost-writers so whatever she's spitting aint from her pen and paper.

lets face it, the gp will go back to nicki sooner or later or hop onto the next hollywood "rap queen" that the industry is trying to shove down our throats to replace nicki, it's happened before.

she ain't gonna be no "rap queen", ASKSADASDKAS, I CACKLED. IS IT CRACK?

ZiggyZiggs
6 minutes ago, Fish said:

She gave Maroon 5 that song? lol more like the other way around. She raps 30 seconds in it. She didn't give anything except a mediocre verse at best and some streams. That's it.

As for the features, its 3 features and one heavily collabed song so laugh on your oatmeal honey

Anyway I don't really care if she has a lasting career. Maybe she will, I am no fortune-teller. But her music is kind of meaningless anyway.

motorposrt isn't a feature she's credited as a lead. i like it is HER song ad two people that she admires are featured on it. and the one playing on the radio is the solo version. and it's smashing.

4 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

motorposrt isn't a feature she's credited as a lead. i like it is HER song ad two people that she admires are featured on it. and the one playing on the radio is the solo version. and it's smashing.

whatever you wanna tell yourself sweetie

Phlop
1 hour ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

??? I’m pretty sure I’ve never heard a solo version. She’s literally in it for one verse.

BYE

DiscoHeaven23
8 minutes ago, Phlop said:

??? I’m pretty sure I’ve never heard a solo version. She’s literally in it for one verse.

Idk about a solo version but The song is over 4 minutes long so the radio edit cuts out a large chunk of the other rappers parts (like the lady Gaga part) so the song is much more dominated by Cardi. 

blackpink

People really trying to discredit Cardi in this thread :rip: She is extremely popular right now in the rap community. They stream hardcore and it shows with her streams/hits on the Hot 100. Don’t try discredit her when you don’t know what you’re talking about 

Archived