💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga Confirmed for VMAs 2018

Itsbrenda

Featured Posts

Weasel

Real talk though: Gaga is the only one they shared a performance of next to other performs who are all confirmed to perform. Really random but we all know they milk her every year out of desperation :interestinga:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino

No no, that's not a confirmation. They're just trying to generate interest or hype for the event. It's been done before and I can't believe some of you are still buying into that sort of promo :smh:

ThatAsianGuy

Even if Gaga is performing i dont think its LG6 related. Probably she'll debut the ASIB soundtrack which is nice also.

Borislshere

A standalone single+ an enigma themed performance would be perfect promo for her Vegas show. :tony:

FameMonster01

Oh PLEASE, if you think that`s a confirmation... I mean why would someone post this under the * news* section and say it like it`s 100% true? Gosh, this deserves punishment. I`m so triggered now.

NIGHTCRAWLER

well if she's not performing we can definitely spit on the VMA's cause this is more than ambiguous and the purpose is totally to get views 

AshIey

I was excited for half a second til I saw it was a post from the vma’s account. They are always using her to garner more views and hype.

Shipper

Is this FAKE NEWS? 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

• Admin locked this topic

Archived