💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Cher's new album 'Dancing Queen' coming Sept 28th

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs

Cher will release “Dancing Queen,” a new album of  Abba covers, on September 28, Warner Bros. Records announced today.

“Dancing Queen” tracklisting:

1. Dancing Queen

2. Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)

3. The Name Of The Game

4. SOS

5. Waterloo

6. Mamma Mia

7. Chiquitita

8. Fernando

9. The Winner Takes It All

10. One Of Us

who's excited?

source

ZiggyZiggs

ASIB is SHOOK :air: 

i know interscope is releasing the soundtrack but why would warner bros. do cher dirty like that? lol she could've had a No.1 tbh

LordEnigma

I wish she would have done a deluxe edition on a solo album and had three ABBA covers that way.

I’ll give it a listen but I know I won’t listen to any of these again because ABBA’s songs are already perfect as they are.

Doncho
16 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

ASIB is SHOOK :air: 

i know interscope is releasing the soundtrack but why would warner bros. do cher dirty like that? lol she could've had a No.1 tbh

What if she blocks Gaga? Not likely but still... could happen

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, Doncho said:

What if she blocks Gaga? Not likely but still... could happen

i don't think she'll block gaga in the US but i'm afraid of that happenning in the UK and other markets. cuz she can ride the mama mia wave and market it as such

SpeechIess

ugh her mind! 50 years into her career and still going. we will be buying and supporting! :lolly:

Doncho
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

i don't think she'll block gaga in the US but i'm afraid of that happenning in the UK and other markets. cuz she can ride the mama mia wave and market it as such

I guess the US is what matters the most in terms of charts... but still... some extra number 1s are welcome

SpeechIess

who cares about the uk lol, they have **** taste anyways, as long as we get #1 in the us we good. 

ZiggyZiggs
3 minutes ago, Doncho said:

I guess the US is what matters the most in terms of charts... but still... some extra number 1s are welcome

but her last no.1 in the UK was ARTPOP :cryga: and UK is the 2nd biggest market after the US

2 minutes ago, SpeechIess said:

who cares about the uk lol, they have **** taste anyways, as long as we get #1 in the us we good. 

but we need it to be no.1 everywhere :poot:

Guest Adarsh

I dont think she'll block Gaga. The official MM2 soundtrack debuted at #3 so i doubt Cher's album will get a #1 debut since the fans are still enjoying the soundtrack :staymad:

doppelganger
8 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

This! Sorry cher but i’ll have to hold off listening to this for a week while i stream ASIB!

SpeechIess

but her last no.1 in the UK was ARTPOP :cryga: and UK is the 2nd biggest market after the US

but we need it to be no.1 everywhere :poot:

the uk can rot, as long as we get the rest of europe, asia, north america/south america, middle east, etc. :nooo: 

Archived