💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 4)

Admin

Featured Posts

SKANK

are you sure

lilyrosecooper â€@lilyrosecooper

I had a really weird dream about Lady Gaga last night.

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@lilyrosecooper next time you have that dream can u take lots of pictures so I can see? Love u use ur married name on twitter #DownForHerMan

lilyrosecooper â€@lilyrosecooper

@ladygaga god I hope it doesn't happen again,if I wasn't with child I would have chomped my way through a bottle of Xanax by now #theanxiety

That is just a friendly conversation.

I didn't know Lilly Allen was pregnant. Congrats Lilly, we knew you had it in you.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

um guys..

@Madeon my little grasshopper job well done today. Been working on this track so long I have Tinnitus. xx

— Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) August 24, 2012

"@Madeon my little grasshopper job well done today. Been working on this track so long I have Tinnitus. xx"

does this confirm they're working together??

heavymlover

Yeah! I'm excited about something produced by Madeon. His production is fresh and different.

is it just me or some tweeted were deleted???

Strange, I don't see the "#DownForHerMan" tweet anymore, but the "kidnap you" tweet is still there. Are there others you're missing?

maia â€@retnacaiam

"where do you imagine your career going?" "NORTH" @Zedd

Retweeted by Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@retnacaiam @Zedd next time someone asks me that I'm gonna say SOUTH just to see there reaction

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

@lilyrosecooper next time you have that dream can u take lots of pictures so I can see? Love u use ur married name on twitter #DownForHerMan

but why she delete this tweet? :confused:

Harrods â€@Harrods

We are delighted to announce that @LadyGaga will appear in-store on the 7th October at 6pm. The event is open to the public...

Retweeted by Lady Gaga

MelbHawker

I think the whole 'celebrity bully' quote could just be a tweet reflecting the past - she has had lots of celebs trash her. Madonna, Perez (but he ain't a celeb - he ain't nothin'), Laurie Ann (though she ain't a celeb either - she nothin' since she now works with Nicki.. more like ****i). Could even be a dig at Elton because his opinions are a little harsh.

Either way. I like that tweet. It makes people think. It's not like GaGa's ever said anything bad about a celebrity.

Please use pic for latest tweet.

---------------------------------------------

QIZCx.png

Okay so she's "been working" so hard on this new track, that she has Tinnitus. I noticed the past tense. Does that mean she's not working on this new track anymore, that it's finished? I hope so. Maybe the first single? I don't know. The version she played in the car in NYC seems like the song she's talking about. Hard enough to be a DJWS, Zedd and Madeon production in cohorts with Gaga. Who knows, perhaps the single really is "sooner than [we] think." :)

珈琲ちょうだい

I hope that's not real tinnitus. It doesn't go away, just waxes and wanes, and you learn to ignore it when it wanes. Except when you're reminded of it, like now. Argh.

I hope that's not real tinnitus. It doesn't go away, just waxes and wanes, and you learn to ignore it when it wanes. Except when you're reminded of it, like now. Argh.

I always thought tinnitus was the medical demarcation of the symptom, the actual ringing noise/hearing loss, and syndromes like Ménière's Disease, thyroid problems or medication side effects etc. were the cause for continuous tinnitus? So when she uses the word "tinnitus", she could be describing the chronic or the temporary symptom? I'd say it's probably temporary with her, noise-induced, but I hope she doesn't have it too often because that can lead to permanent problems.

And if I'm right to infer from your comment that you suffer from tinnitus, I'm really sorry to hear that, I hope you're okay. :( My father has it and it's really tough on him, even with medication.

bornthiswayball

Tara just tweeted: Not feeling well so gaga made me rest during the show #lupussucksbutversacedoesnt

What does she mean with the hashtag? Does Gaga have lupus? Or Tara? :ohno: :ohno: Someone please clarify :sweat:

Tara just tweeted: Not feeling well so gaga made me rest during the show #lupussucksbutversacedoesnt

What does she mean with the hashtag? Does Gaga have lupus? :ohno:

Gaga has lupus, we've known that for quite some time :).

But that's a random hashtag if it's Tara who isn't feeling well? Cute Gaga is making her rest!

Archived