Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 4)

Admin

Featured Posts

I'm really starting to wonder whether she is closely following her fan reactions and doing what the majority seem to want...

She did say that she wanted to put things up for vote, let us decide the looks etc.

I kinda hope not :sweat:

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
manilaluzon

Gaga, if you're reading us please stay with the brown hair at least for a while ok? Thank you :laughga:

I kinda hope not :sweat:

Yeah, I don't want that either. Ironically that also seemed to be the reaction of most fans (or at least commenters) when she posted that on LM.com -- i.e. the result of this informal poll was that we don't wanna be polled. :)

garrettgivre

SHE'S UP TO SOMETHING

She always is, but man am I loving some brunettega :golfclap:

It's crazy, but I think when the whole ARTPOP era begins she'll end up doing away with her blonde wigs

for a while. Except for when she's still on the BTWB tour. I personally love the brunette on her. Always have. I think it makes her look way younger. More sultry/s-xy.

We're getting closer!

#hellyes :excited2:

KillerQueen

She could still do the blonde wigs on stage, if she's not comfortable or bored with brown hair.

She does look s-xier with the dark hair and even prettier.

I hope that she doesn't think that "Lady Gaga must be blonde". That would be boring.

Elizabeth

she RT'd:

@AZEALIABANKS:

When Mother Monster calls ..........

& tweeted

@ladygaga:

@AZEALIABANKS real like 105th or WESTSIDE 135th? c#nts

@ladygaga:

@AZEALIABANKS can you make "99 Problems" my ring tone for when I call you, and then shout BITCH AINT ONE at me when you pick up?

OMG :rip:

Archived