Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 4)

Admin

Featured Posts

broadwaybrian318

Did u all see that Kesha tweeted gaga today in her update

ke$ha â€@keshasuxx

Animals+ @ladygaga - jus woke up in Japan +heard that there's a letter from "me" floating around.well it's a fake.not from me.love u all xx

https://twitter.com/keshasuxx

I wonder what she is talking about?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella

Aren't you afraid of a Boomkack 1.2 with Tara ? :huh:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Aren't you afraid of a Boomkack 1.2 with Tara ? :huh:

Tiny bit, yes. She got her sip of fame just by being Gaga's friend and...she's getting worse about it as time goes on re: acting without thinking of consequences and is already making painful mistakes, press-wise. She might be funny but humble she ain't. Which is okay but we're here for Gaga and not for a fame-tipsy blabbermouth we hardly know but who has shown to act before she thinks when most of the time it's not even her business to act - and who could become a liability regarding the media if she continues to pretend she is Gaga's spokesperson or "second in command", as it were. She needs to realize that having fun with Gaga in public is awesome, but that there are territories she has to stay out of because of Gaga's position.

I do not dislike Tara (would love if she posted less selfies on lm.com though, they clutter up the top of the front page every couple of days), think she can be hilarious sometimes and feel she genuinely cares about Gaga and is a very good friend to her (I'm glad Gaga has her). Some of Tara's actions, however, like discussing the PETA issue and Gaga's weed smoking without being in any kind of position to do so (and highly likely not having been given the go ahead when it comes to the PETA tweet) bother me.

/very unpopular opinion - should I go hide for a moment, now? ;)

tristana3d

Tiny bit, yes. She got her sip of fame just by being Gaga's friend and...she's getting worse about it as time goes on re: acting without thinking of consequences and apparently feeling that her relationship with Gaga means she has the power to grab all of the spotlight she's able to reach but is already making painful mistakes, press-wise. She might be funny but humble she ain't. Which is okay but we're here for Gaga and not for a fame-tipsy blabbermouth we hardly know but has shown to act before she thinks whenever it's not her business to even act -and who could become a liability regarding the media if she continues to act like she is Gaga's spokesperson or "second in command".

I do not dislike the girl (would love if she posted less selfies on lm.com though, they clutter up the top of the front page every couple of days), think she can be hilarious sometimes and feel she genuinely cares about Gaga and is a very good friend to her. Some of Tara's actions like discussing the PETA issue and weed smoking without being in any kind of position to do so, bother me.

I totally agree with you in this point and i like her alot. urgh!

ke$ha â€@keshasuxx

Animals+ @ladygaga - jus woke up in Japan +heard that there's a letter from "me" floating around.well it's a fake.not from me.love u all xx

Shes talking about the letter going around the internet where it looks like kesha wrote it but she didnt. its basically addressed to gaga, slamming her for her fur fashion

KillerQueen

ke$ha â€@keshasuxx

Thank You for posting this. I was scratching my head with wondering if this letter was indeed legit.

Some of Tara's actions, however, like discussing the PETA issue and Gaga's weed smoking without being in any kind of position to do so (and highly likely not having been given the go ahead when it comes to the PETA tweet) bother me.

I do feel she made a mistake with the PETA tweet, but, Gaga then backed her up by retweeting it (making the mistake much worse).

But, I don't see the comparison to BoomKack.

I should add, obviously that tweet came from a place of loving Gaga and wanting to defend her, which is hard to fault. Kinda like the DJWS tweet about Madonna -- except in that case, Gaga (eventually) called it "stupid", rather than retweeting it.

Jenniferella

Tiny bit, yes. She got her sip of fame just by being Gaga's friend and...she's getting worse about it as time goes on re: acting without thinking of consequences and apparently feeling that her relationship with Gaga means she has the power to grab all of the spotlight she's able to reach but is already making painful mistakes, press-wise. She might be funny but humble she ain't. Which is okay but we're here for Gaga and not for a fame-tipsy blabbermouth we hardly know but has shown to act before she thinks whenever it's not her business to even act -and who could become a liability regarding the media if she continues to act like she is Gaga's spokesperson or "second in command".

I do not dislike the girl (would love if she posted less selfies on lm.com though, they clutter up the top of the front page every couple of days), think she can be hilarious sometimes and feel she genuinely cares about Gaga and is a very good friend to her. Some of Tara's actions, however, like discussing the PETA issue and Gaga's weed smoking without being in any kind of position to do so (and highly likely not having been given the go ahead when it comes to the PETA tweet) bother me.

:tea:
"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Archived