💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 4)

Admin

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

Well, for those who are still in denial: GAGA finally confirmed that it was her on Trap/Cake/Cake Like Lady GaGa :nacho:

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

free music last tweet

DJ WHITE SHADOW â€@DJWS

now downloadable. bang it in the whip. http://soundcloud.com/djws-paul-blair/djws-trap-aka-cake …

Retweeted by Lady Gaga

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

May we celebrate Coco, beauty & fashion on Les Champs Elysees w picnic! I will be wearing a beautiful archive by the genial Monsieur ALAIA.

Free music last tweet????

What this means? I thought she was about to delete her twitter account. I wonder is she alright.

FreePalestine

What this means? I thought she was about to delete her twitter account. I wonder is she alright.

NO. It is just her saying that the last tweet was with DJWS's "Cake" and it is free and downloadable on SoundCloud. She just twists sometimes :)

Starstruckk

NOW that anchor tatoo makes sense! Gaga is actually a pirate and she loves to browse the pirate bay! Pirate Gaga and her parrot Xtine, tbh! :derpga:

:toofunny: Pirate Ga lady+gaga+pirat%25C3%25A9.jpg

PirateGA: Medonner, load the cannon , we gonna fight some basic biatches, 2night!

Medonner: Yaaaas, Madam PirateGa!

Xtine: bi-bi-bi-bi-biatches to-to-to-to-night!

Britchney: Can we hang out at PirateBucks after?

Imagine this! :lmao: Omg, I'm gonna stop now, I'm so offtopic! :rip:

nomorescheisse

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

And thank to my fans who love me no matter what, and know the meaning of real beauty&compassion. I really love you. http://littlemonsters.com/image/505d58a34f5cf1336b00384c

:cry: :giveup:

Mister G

:cry:

Oh my goodness I just that post on FACEBOOK. FLAW-****ING-FREE. I love how she cleverly throws shade back at the media. Ugh and this folks is why we love her.

Oh my goodness I just that post on FACEBOOK. FLAW-****ING-FREE. I love how she cleverly throws shade back at the media. Ugh and this folks is why we love her.

I know right? :wub:

The Marilyn Monroe quote is really apropos (even though she never really said that, but that's beside the point :teehee:)

The link in her last tweet doesn't work anymore, just goes to the littlemonsters.com front page. What was it?

Fixed now. http://littlemonsters.com/image/505d58a34f5cf1336b00384c

Starstruckk

PirateGA: Medonner, load the cannon , we gonna fight some basic biatches, 2night!

Medonner: Yaaaas, Madam PirateGa!

Xtine: bi-bi-bi-bi-biatches to-to-to-to-night!

Britchney: Can we hang out at PirateBucks after?

Imagine this! :lmao: Omg, I'm gonna stop now, I'm so offtopic! :rip:

:toofunny: I would die to see this happening.

Galactic Mess

Me too! I think she looked quite fat in that pic though, but it was probably just the angle... I mean, she can't be THAT fat after months of constant dance routines!

Mister G

Me too! I think she looked quite fat in that pic though, but it was probably just the angle... I mean, she can't be THAT fat after months of constant dance routines!

It's been confirmed that it was a bunch of Gaga haters that were photo-shopping the images. I swear those people are just mad because they don't have a spotlight on them like her.

Archived