💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga shares new ARTPOP lyrics

Jjang

Featured Posts

Interludicrous

If you notice the color of the letters are different . Maybe gaga hid a message...

Or she used a crappy cameraphone with crappy instagram filters :toofunny:

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

It's the ''The Fame''-font.

Not it's not.

This is Times New Roman :)

What the fukc does Judas have to do with anything right now,We are discussing these lyrics,Which obviously a lot don't understand,Because not all of us are american or speak English as good as you do

Explain then.

The hybrid ARTPOP can mean anything.

That's pretty much all to the lyrics on the surface.

And I can get why people don't like the lyrics, but why are people saying that it will probably be the worst song on the album.

That's just plain ignorance

You haven't heard the song.

Not it's not.

I don't mean the font from the ''THE FAME'' logo, I mean the other font on the TF-cover. It's Times New Roman too. She used it also for Eh,Eh and BTR. so it's the TF-font for me :), like impact is the BTW-font and not that cheapass metallic bull****. :crossed:

Arturo

I don't mean the font from the ''THE FAME'' logo, I mean the other font on the TF-cover. It's Times New Roman too. She used it also for Eh,Eh and BTR. so it's the TF-font for me :), like impact is the BTW-font and not that cheapass metallic bull****. :crossed:

Nope you're wrong.

TF font (not the logo) was Bauer Bodoni

BDR is Bauer Bodoni STD Roman

Eh, Eh is Baskerville Old Face

Nope you're wrong.

TF font (not the logo) was Bauer Bodoni

BDR is Bauer Bodoni STD Roman

Eh, Eh is Baskerville Old Face

They look all the same tbh. :sweat:

Squidward T

How do we know this is even legit lol??? you know monsters like to make up facts and fake lyrics/tracklists lol

Arturo

How do we know this is even legit lol??? you know monsters like to make up facts and fake lyrics/tracklists lol

Maybe because she posted it :flop:

Gagaloo911

im glad she's not basic with lyrics

what's the point if you understand it all word for word :laughga:

srsly though people

This

We understand the lines and the words,But we don't understand what she is trying to say,It is basically a couple of lines of 'Smart' lyrics put together with no concept ( that is yet to be revealed ).

If you are sooo smarter than all of us then take five seconds and explain to us,Not make fun of us.

I think Interludicrous summed it up pretty well on what the lyrics mean, as quoted below this. SO look at that for an explanation. As Inter also iterates, it is open to interpretation.

It's about how a combination of two things is much more powerfull than those two things seperated. Art and Pop are seen as seperate nowadays. Pop is shallow, cheap and doesn't have any integrity but it's joyfull and sells well. Art, however, is something made for the elite, for smart people who claim to have good taste because it usually has a deep meaning and talent to back it up.

By making a hybrid out of them you get the best of both, while eliminating their shortcomings. Critics can't complain about it being 'just another pop song', and the work has actual substance. The general public, however, still gets amazing pop tunes, which ultimately means more cash for Gaga, which also means bigger budgets. "A hybrid can withstand these things".

I also think that the 'hybrid' is not just ART+POP. I think it's also something much closer to Gaga herself (maybe private+public?), but that's hard to tell from 4 lines. One thing I could speculate about is that one hybrid she could be talking about is her new relation with Taylor. She used to be unable to talk about her personal relationships AT ALL because Lüc didn't want anything to do with her fame. But Taylor is a public figure himself (a hybrid of private and public, boyfriend and actor), so I imagine that he's a lot more freethinking about publicity. But that's just one of my little theories, and we'll need to know more about the song and the album to judge.

I also think those lyrics are a direct result of what happened when Born This Way (the single) was released. It got a lot of crap for all the wrong reasons. And I think she didn't expect that to happen, which is why she was depressed for a long time around the release of the album. But now she's becoming stronger and I guess that she's starting to believe more in the hybrid she has created. Now she's prepared, and trusts in herself enough to not let others put her down. 'Withstand these things/My heart can beat with bricks and strings'.

Those are the main themes I got from the lyrics so far. I could be completely wrong, but Gaga never writes lyrics to mean only one thing and tries to leave them open for interpretation. So don't try to look for one definite message. Just let the words do the talking, not someone elses explanation.

Flawless post. Thank you. Couldn't have summed it up better. :clap: so much meaning in JUST 4 LINES! :giveup:

Girrr

Some people think this a single. Just wanted to say that last time I checked, this is the title track, which is not the lead single. But anyways, these are good lyrics. But I have no clue what the heck they mean!

am I the only one who thinks that ARTPOP is not the name of the new album!?

I don't think so, but it's obviously the title. Should she get ARTPOP tattooed thereby you all understand that it's the title? Oh, she already did. :coffee:

Archived