Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Gaga shares new ARTPOP lyrics

Jjang

Featured Posts

Creyk

Is it just me who kinda doesn't like the whole "ARTPOP could mean anything" thing? I really want for Gaga to explain to the world what ARTPOP is, what it signifies, and how that **** is gonna revolutionise pop culture like a mother f*cker.

Either way, really excited :excited2: can't take the hype!

She'll have plenty of interviews to do that, don't worry.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jjang

I don't understand the lyric, like always :flop:

Join the club :lmao:

WAITTT

327 user(s) are reading this topic

56 members, 264 guests, 6 anonymous users

Jjang., FATHER MONSTER, vertigostick, chiuga, Creyk, LickableMonsterBoi, Bysiek, mr.peter, skeleton.gun, Sofia, larryistall, eggyolk, joeymonda, msclairvoyant, RudzXinc, KillForLove, Pienaim, aaronyoji, LadyJamie, davidmicupe, ThisBitch, PatrickMonster, ElectricLover, Arturo52311, drbumblenut, francescoxoxo, BornThisWay14, Doriro, Tommee90, trasdeno, Shanghaikid43, seana39223, RaiseItUp, minajatrois, 7jtuba, mrtommytom, Valgorie, Heatemyunicorn, Tyler1992, Lady LaLa, Gongora, untitledid1, pepsi, Magoo, Filthy Pout, Jacob, Lucisgaga, Lord Axel, ZigaZigHa, Deacon, BloodyHooker, Meenyman, foreverditd, paynis, BornSimon, SilentOne, MSN/Bing (1)

Holy **** :shocked:

Gagaloo911

To be honest i don't know what to feel. I thought she was going to go more simple&catchy routines next era

LOL you haven't even heard how the song would go, or how the rhythm is with these lyrics and you're already judging them? :fail::smh:

I just can't with some of you. WAIT FOR THE SONG TO BE RELEASED before you go saying you're disappointed or whatever. Like seriously :tea:

To me, whether lyrics or not, they seem interesting. And if it is indeed a song I am looking forward to hearing what it sounds like.

Jjang

KkRDf.jpg

:tea:

Yeah because it's very likely of Gaga to post a random poem out of no where,that includes the title ARTPOP,Very likely.

LickableMonsterBoi

I didn't know she was a rapper :troll:

Yeah hello "Paper Gangta" "Filthy Pop" "Starstruck"

Gaga got some rappin skills!!! What would be her rap Name?????..lol

Jjang

LOL you haven't even heard how the song would go, or how the rhythm is with these lyrics and you're already judging them? :fail::smh:

I just can't with some of you. WAIT FOR THE SONG TO BE RELEASED before you go saying you're disappointed or whatever. Like seriously.

To me, whether lyrics or not, they seem interesting. And if it is indeed a song I am looking forward to hearing what it sounds like.

I am judging the lyrics,Not the song.. This is why i said ' I don't know what to feel.'

Disco Heaven

Wow, I like it. ARTPOP could mean anything, like a lot of things that GaGa puts in her lyrics and we can relate to whatever we want to. You know, the stutterings, the disco sticks, highway unicornn, the "night", "half psychotic sick hypnotic" etc.

Plus, this title have already grown up so hard for me that it is actually my favorite album title by GaGa. I didn't expect something so iconic, tbh. I think it's a fabulous name, and only GaGa could do something like that. The name is simple, adorable, fast, POP, it's hard to forget a name like that. If this album is really good, I think it's gonna ber her peak. Let the ARTPOP era begin, b---hes!

Yeah hello "Paper Gangta" "Filthy Pop" "Starstruck"

Gaga got some rappin skills!!! What would be her rap Name?????..lol

GAY-Z

Did you guys notice that the background of this new lyrics image is reminiscent of the "fabric" used in this one.

i4c6ab661d23e9_700.png

Could this mean that that's the real album cover?! I hope it is tbh, love it! :flutter:

This is obviously about the album cover.

We don't allow animated avatars here. Could you please change yours? Thank you.

Little Kermit

Hey 226 guests, join the boards! There's enough space for everybody :hug:

Also, I adore the lyrics! I already have a melody in my mind :wub: Can't wait for the song! Sounds catchy!

Archived