💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Troye Sivan - Animal

Stev

Featured Posts

I posted this before I listened because I was so excited but I love it! It's low key but very emotional and has a great build and very ethereal, modern, magical production.  Reminds me of the good side (but nothing tops that masterpiece) 

don't ask me how or why

Yuuri
Just now, Stev said:

I posted this before I listened because I was so excited but I love it! It's low key but very emotional and has a great build and very ethereal, modern, magical production.  Reminds me of the good side (but nothing tops that masterpiece) 

Fools comes pretty close to TGS.

BlingNotTheMusic

This is.....a choice. When is his song from the “Boy Erased” trailer coming out?

Thomas P

This is really beautiful. This album and sweetener are shaping up to be the best of the year. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Punktious

I love Troye but having half the album out before release seems bizarre

Squidward T

This song brings out so many emotions in me as a gay male who has had that one true love, so good. Troye is really bringing out his A game

lgaga1fan

This song is so good. Can't wait for Bloom (specifically the Target edition with 2 more songs)

ignotus

I love this. It's a bit like an ecstatic version of the good side that puts you in a trance and makes you think of swirling colors and chocolate river (or I think it's just me :derpga::queenga:

1 hour ago, lgaga1fan said:

This song is so good. Can't wait for Bloom (specifically the Target edition with 2 more songs)

Omg phew so he didn’t really release half the album already :duck:

Archived