music news

Cher - Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) [Snippet]

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InsomniaMonster69
15 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Im speaking on the behalf of the gp. I live in the world's second largest populated country, everyone knows Gaga, Beyonce, Michael Jackson here but no one knows ABBA. But they love Mamma Mia. :vegas:

So... nobody in India knows ABBA? Damn..

OT: 

I think Chers version is a mess... as someone wrote before: abba is perfect as it is. There's no reason to make a new version....

Guest Adarsh
2 minutes ago, DreamingMonster said:

So... nobody in India knows ABBA? Damn..

OT: 

I think Chers version is a mess... as someone wrote before: abba is perfect as it is. There's no reason to make a new version....

All im saying is most of the people discovered ABBA through Mamma Mia so its wrong to discredit the movie. And i love ABBA :diane:

Luv u Sum
46 minutes ago, aaron l said:

Oh my god :rip:

She straight up threw on two different wigs took some mug shots and someone threw them together on 2005 Microsoft paint :reductive:

Aussie
On 8/11/2018 at 2:20 AM, Adarsh Soni said:

Im speaking on the behalf of the gp. I live in the world's second largest populated country, everyone knows Gaga, Beyonce, Michael Jackson here but no one knows ABBA. But they love Mamma Mia. :vegas:

By GP do you meant people under 30? Because i struggle to imagine people older than that being oblivious towards ABBA in any country...or Cher for that.

Archived