💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma - January 17, 2019

Poissonche

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, ILoveAGypsyLife said:

No is hasn’t, I’m surprised to be honest

Do we know where the disco stick video came from tho? Was it real? Or was it fake? :messga:

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2School4Cool
2 minutes ago, AlexTheMonster said:

Has she ended like that before!!!??? Those chords had me thinking something was about to come 😭😂

Yes she has haha I actually have started to play a game with myself where I guess how long she’s gonna hold that last chord out lol!

See The Best In Everyone

2School4Cool
1 minute ago, jinko said:

Do we know where the disco stick video came from tho? Was it real? Or was it fake? :messga:

I’m not sure, although it looked real. I could be wrong though :oops:

See The Best In Everyone

Disnalex
1 minute ago, ILoveAGypsyLife said:

Yes she has haha I actually have started to play a game with myself where I guess how long she’s gonna hold that last chord out lol!

Lmao ok thanks😂

Gaga for Disney

1 minute ago, Zilla said:

Ya'll seriously need to chill. She lost her horse, you could barely talk if you were that upset choking up let alone sing... 

It's true that she's in a rough situation emotionally but she's sounded very forced since the end of the Joanne era and it's not improving. I'm concerned :sweat: 

Obviously her technique only improves with time, but she sounds very strained and like her voice is almost giving out at points recently. I wish I had videos I could post of tonight. Crapping on other people's honest concerns over the health of Gaga's body because it doesn't fit the narrative that her voice is always perfect isn't very born this way of any of y'all though. :crossed:

3 minutes ago, Nino said:

It's true that she's in a rough situation emotionally but she's sounded very forced since the end of the Joanne era and it's not improving. I'm concerned :sweat: 

Obviously her technique only improves with time, but she sounds very strained and like her voice is almost giving out at points recently. I wish I had videos I could post of tonight. Crapping on other people's honest concerns over the health of Gaga's body because it doesn't fit the narrative that her voice is always perfect isn't very born this way of any of y'all though. :crossed:

Nobody's crapping on your concerns lol, but melting down over it - that's where we crap (unfortunately). Our "narrative" (lol) here is literally Gaga's voice is NOT always perfect and she's gonna have off performances someday somehow because of whatever reason SO we're gonna take that as it is and we're not gonna say she's NOT taking care of her voice (because sis what do we know?) and that she CAN'T sing her songs anymore like she used to (like what that Gagafan101 idk user said because that's uhhhhhh FALSE). Do you like understand our points or sumn

1 minute ago, jinko said:

Nobody's crapping on your concerns lol, but melting down over it - that's where we crap (unfortunately). Our "narrative" (lol) here is literally Gaga's voice is NOT always perfect and she's gonna have off performances someday somehow because of whatever reason SO we're gonna take that as it is and we're not gonna say she's NOT taking care of her voice (because sis what do we know?) and that she CAN'T sing her songs anymore like she used to (like what that Gagafan101 idk user said because that's uhhhhhh FALSE). Do you like understand our points or sumn

I mean Enigma has had several shows and they’ve all sounded like they’d be an off day for her 4 years ago. But go ahead and shade people who have met gaga and constantly attend her shows.

lgaga1fan
5 minutes ago, jinko said:

I mean the proof is in Joanne's tour lmfao. 

start: sounds amazing

middle: 

Last dates of tour: has to change the key because she cant physically sing it

1 minute ago, Nino said:

I mean Enigma has had several shows and they’ve all sounded like they’d be an off day for her 4 years ago. But go ahead and shade people who have met gaga and constantly attend her shows.

1. Have you been to Enigma? Like live?

2. Where am I shading people?

3. Is that you, like did you meet Gaga? And constantly attended her shows?

4. I mean, what does meeting Gaga have to do with anything?

5. I guess weird flex but ok

6. (This is serious now) Are you the vocal guy, like have you posted vocal tidbits on here? Bc I wholeheartedly appreciate vocal analysis, just not the meltdown

3 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

I mean the proof is in Joanne's tour lmfao. 

start: sounds amazing

middle: 

Last dates of tour: has to change the key because she cant physically sing it

Yeah, this is the tour she cancelled bc of her fibromyalgia attacks, right? Did I remeber that correctly? Maybe - like just maybe - that has something to do with those videos? Idk I'm just thinking out loud here

lgaga1fan
Just now, jinko said:

Yeah, this is the tour she cancelled bc of her fibromyalgia attacks, right? Did I remeber that correctly? Maybe - like just maybe - that has something to do with those videos? Idk I'm just thinking out loud here

I didn't know that spasms in your hip could effect the quality of your voice and make you sound like you're struggling to sing, but thanks for the knowledge!

6 minutes ago, jinko said:

1. Have you been to Enigma? Like live?

2. Where am I shading people?

3. Is that you, like did you meet Gaga? And constantly attended her shows?

4. I mean, what does meeting Gaga have to do with anything?

5. I guess weird flex but ok

6. (This is serious now) Are you the vocal guy, like have you posted vocal tidbits on here? Bc I wholeheartedly appreciate vocal analysis, just not the meltdown

I was raised by a vocal trainer and grew up surrounded by people with serious educational backgrounds in music. My grandmother is literally a Grammy award winner/ has her masters in music and taught me everything I know.  :huntyga:

The other person in this thread you’re trying to come for is one of my dearest, most important friends and just got done with performing for several nights straight. :huntyga:

We’re going to Enigma in 2 weeks 

14 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

I didn't know that spasms in your hip could effect the quality of your voice and make you sound like you're struggling to sing, but thanks for the knowledge!

Haha! Maybe you should feel head to toe pain, spasms in your hip, the mental hit a person who suffer that takes, and get back to us on how that affects mundane, effortless tasks such as singing while dancing through an intense two-hour show. I literally pray that for you.

The vocal guy said you just got done performing stuff I guess. Congrats! Next just do that again but with pain. All over your body. 

Love to hear back from you! 

5 minutes ago, Nino said:

I was raised by a vocal trainer and grew up surrounded by people with serious educational backgrounds in music. My grandmother is literally a Grammy award winner/ has her masters in music and taught me everything I know.  :huntyga:

The other person in this thread you’re trying to come for is one of my dearest, most important friends and just got done with performing for several nights straight. :huntyga:

Yeah I vaguely remember you :huntyga: I believe you. The other guy, no :huntyga:

Zander

I’d hate to be on this forum if the day ever comes she lip syncs live. 

To me, her vocals sound great. Then again I’m not overly analytic on every single live performance and I guess being that way I find it enjoyable like I did with what I saw briefly. 

She put on a great show and she sounded like she normally does. That’s what it’s about, right?

Archived