💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Regular GA VS. Early Entry GA

ChristianSaad

Featured Posts

ChristianSaad

Does anyone know how much regular GA is? I just bought Early Entry GA for the first show and it came out to $330 after all the fees. I was happy with just regular GA but there wasn't any available so I had to get the Early Entry one just to make sure I had floor for the first show...

Anyone else going?

ChristianSaad
Just now, mr.peter said:

Bought 2 GA for opening night and my told came out to $449.38

Damn that's what I wanted. And a 3D ticket but I couldn't get anything so I had to buy the early entry floor... which I really DON'T want honestly.. I would rather trade it for a GA ticket and save my money

EGOT2027

Am I the only one who is extremely confused as to where a GA section is going in a theater? Are they taking out seats or something?

mr.peter
Just now, ChristianSaad said:

Damn that's what I wanted. And a 3D ticket but I couldn't get anything so I had to buy the early entry floor... which I really DON'T want honestly.. I would rather trade it for a GA ticket and save my money

same here, The theater os so small that any GA spot is perfect. At least you got tickets! 

mr.peter
1 minute ago, ChristianSaad said:

yes they remove the seats in front of the stage. 

ChristianSaad
Just now, mr.peter said:

same here, The theater os so small that any GA spot is perfect. At least you got tickets! 

I really can't be affording this **** lol

mister max
Just now, iWontBeTonight said:

Am I the only one who is extremely confused as to where a GA section is going in a theater? Are they taking out seats or something?

photo-5-9-HR.jpg

The bottom seats can be removed!

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

brickandstring
1 minute ago, mister max said:

photo-5-9-HR.jpg

The bottom seats can be removed!

yeah whoever was there recently (ricky martin i think?!?! lol) had a pit

mess.

CyanLights
9 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

This is the same theater, just with Ricky Martin lol 

DMNgjswV4AA_luN.jpg

Archived