💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma Tickets Discussion

Admin

Featured Posts

On 8/14/2018 at 2:42 AM, WirralMonster said:

I have a spare pair, going to look into ticketmaster resale as never used it before. 

I paniced and got seated for June then ended up being able to get GA for October so sticking with them and would like my $200 back ASAP 😂

Im interested in these tickets! Are they early access?

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/11/2018 at 9:44 AM, WirralMonster said:

The first one was, as I got some from the UK. But wanting to try today for an oct/Nov show as gives a few extra months to save then sell my June tickets to a friend if they miss out. Hope as mentioned it is open to everybody today seeing as it's an open password 

Ill buy your june tickets!

• 2 weeks later...
ikilledfame

Hi, I'm selling my pair of tickets for Enigma. They are general admission standing tickets for Oct 31st Thursday, 8pm show because I won't be able to make it to the show at Vegas! Tickets can be transferable under your name via Ticketmaster (the official website I purchased from)

If you are keen, please kindly email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

15 hours ago, ikilledfame said:

Hi, I'm selling my pair of tickets for Enigma. They are general admission standing tickets for Oct 31st Thursday, 8pm show because I won't be able to make it to the show at Vegas! Tickets can be transferable under your name via Ticketmaster (the official website I purchased from)

If you are keen, please kindly email me at donchizhien@hotmail.sg. Thanks!

How much are you selling them for? 

• 4 weeks later...
broadwaybrian318
On 2/12/2019 at 6:38 AM, ikilledfame said:

If you are keen, please kindly email me at donchizhien@hotmail.sg. Thanks!

Def interested.  I emailed and PMed u.

• 1 month later...
Powder Emeritus

Hello friends... I am seeking one general admission Enigma ticket for Thursday June 6th, 2019.  Thank you.

Abigail

Hi! Looking for 2 early access GA tickets for sometime after May! I’m open to any date! Message me if you have some:kara:

• 2 weeks later...
GAGAISC00L

SELLING ONE EARLY ENTRY GA TICKET ON OCTOBER 25TH!

I am selling one EE GA ticket to Gaga's show on Ticketmaster because I can no longer make it. Platinum pit tickets are being sold for $1.2K but i am selling mine for cheaper than that ! if anyone is interested just go on Ticketmaster and set the ticket quantity to 1 to find the ticket !

cybergaga

Hi, I bought tickets from Stubhub cause my credit card wasn't accepted by Ticketmaster. I read many negative opinions about Stubhub and I am really worried that tickets might be fake. I just got pdf with QR code printed on it and that's it. Is credit card validation required on entry to Enigma show? Does anyone entered concert with tickets from Stubhub?

Bradley
7 hours ago, cybergaga said:

Hi, I bought tickets from Stubhub cause my credit card wasn't accepted by Ticketmaster. I read many negative opinions about Stubhub and I am really worried that tickets might be fake. I just got pdf with QR code printed on it and that's it. Is credit card validation required on entry to Enigma show? Does anyone entered concert with tickets from Stubhub?

If you have a code, you should be fine. Just don't share the code with anyone else.

I don't think credit card validation is required. The code is your key.

cybergaga
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

If you have a code, you should be fine. Just don't share the code with anyone else.

I don't think credit card validation is required. The code is your key.

I really hope so. I am traveling to California from Poland on vacation and I am great fan of Lady Gaga. It would be really a shame if I was rejected entry to concert. Thank you for the answer.

• 2 weeks later...
ATL MONSTER

ISO of 2 Jazz and Piano Tickets for 6/2.

Please let me know if you guys have any and what you are selling them for.

Thank you!!

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived