Featured Posts

ladylinners
3 hours ago, yahanrxf said:

Do you still have it? I am interested

Just dm'd you. 

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am selling 2 tickets for New Years Eve Jazz and Piano for the original price ($750 both) since my parents won't be able to make it :( If anyone is interested please dm on instagram (@mario_luis7) or through here as well. :D :D 

I have 3 tickets for tomorrow Sat 28th for face value $428/each please PM me or text me at 310-773-1866 I take Venmo. Section 305 Row E Seats 11,12,13 good seats! Will transfer via ticketmaster directly. Thanks! 

Hey guys! Selling 2 tickets for Jazz and Piano show on May 3. Section 103, Row G. Great price! Let me know if you want to discuss further details

Hi friends! New member here, longtime LM (2009 to present).  I just bought my flight and hotel to make the trek solo to see our wife on May 9 + 10,2020 and am currently searching for 1 ticket to Enigma on 5/9 and 1 on 5/10 to J&P!  I figured I’d try my luck with fellow LM before paying inflated prices on resale sites.  Hope to see some of you there and make some new friends!   I am so beyond stoked for this trip and cant wait to party with yall.   Xox siena

find your freedom in the music

Schwerk
On 1/6/2020 at 6:31 AM, sienamoon said:

Hi friends! New member here, longtime LM (2009 to present).  I just bought my flight and hotel to make the trek solo to see our wife on May 9 + 10,2020 and am currently searching for 1 ticket to Enigma on 5/9 and 1 on 5/10 to J&P!  I figured I’d try my luck with fellow LM before paying inflated prices on resale sites.  Hope to see some of you there and make some new friends!   I am so beyond stoked for this trip and cant wait to party with yall.   Xox siena

Hey! I'm going solo as well, still have to book my hotel since I'm not sure when I will go to Enigma. So far I only managed to get a J&P ticket for may 7th. Let me know if you find a set of tickets for any of the Enigma dates around that time and I will do the same! 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

scottheisel

Hi there, my wife and I have two EEGA tickets to 5/2 and we are looking to trade for two EEGA tickets to 5/9. Anyone out there interested in switching?

I need some help here!!!

My girlfriend and i are from Chile and we are looking for GA tickets for the may 15th show as soon as possible BUT we have a lot of doubts:

1. Why the official sites (Enigma/Ticketmaster) selling links don't work, are they sold out?  will they work again?

2. We are afraid about getting scammed. We have no experience in reselling sites and the uncertainty is even bigger when you come from country with no sites like those.

3.  The delivery of the re-selled tickets are too close to the event date, so if we buy them we would be traveling to Las Vegas without even being sure that they are real.

4. The prices are really high in the re-selling sites including the fee and taxes, is there another option?

Thanks for reading and i'd love to talk with someone who can help us so we can make a safe purchase, this involves a lot of money and we wanna be sure of what we are doing. 

I checked on Ticketmaster and there are a few seats still available but they are the higher priced ($1125 + fees USD). Plenty of reseller tickets starting at $350 + fees USD. This would be the safest method to not be scammed since you are working directly though Ticketmaster. You can save money with a private purchase but if didn’t work out you risk not seeing your money again. These shows are a lot of money for many people. As for delivery, I have May 7th tickets and they won’t be available for download until a few days before the date. My assumption is when you purchase from a reseller the link will be transferred to you so the tickets can be downloaded when available.

CaliLilMonster

I have two tickets to sell for May Wednesday 13th Enigma show. Section 405, Row D. Hoping to get $350ish 

Was planning to go as a celebration for graduation but my finals fall right on that day. I’m so bummed. I’m also open to trading for another day.  Figured I’d give it a shot selling on here since Ticketmaster takes such a huge fee for reselling. 

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived