MessyTop
On 12/31/2018 at 1:09 AM, TheFameFatale said:

Is anyone selling a early entry for 1/31? IN dire need

I am!!! 

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GoingToSinCity

Looking for tickets for the Jan 17 show! 2 tix for General Admission, or two seated tickets next to each other. Thank you!

Hi guys! I’m looking to sell my 2 GA tix for the 1/26 show. OR trade someone who has 2 GA’s for the feb 2nd show. Thank you! 

rahrahbishh
On 1/9/2019 at 2:02 PM, GoingToSinCity said:

Looking for tickets for the Jan 17 show! 2 tix for General Admission, or two seated tickets next to each other. Thank you!

I have two tickets

rahrahbishh
On 12/28/2018 at 7:09 PM, brennan731 said:

Anyone selling 1 GA for 1/17?

I have 2 tickets for sale! :) Text me 8058144027 and we can swap info etc.

21 hours ago, Ajla said:

Hi guys! I’m looking to sell my 2 GA tix for the 1/26 show. OR trade someone who has 2 GA’s for the feb 2nd show. Thank you! 

Hey, are you selling them face value? Thank you

Ayoherewego

I have to sell my 2 tickets for the Jazz and Piano June 9 date due to having to attend EMT summer classes, if anyone is interested let me know. 

just another gay
On 1/16/2019 at 9:47 AM, Ajla said:

how much are you selling them at? 

hey little monsters really hope someone can help i got scammed out of a ticket on fb for the feb 2 show and i cant get out of my travel arangements i need one ticket i can only pay cash at the venue if anyone is selling anything for a fair price please let me know  

Oneofakind0490

I have 1 physical ticket for the Jazz and Piano show on Feb 3rd. Section 302 row C. Selling for face value if anyone is interested, DM me!

Hi!

I really need some help! I want early access general admission for enigma in June!! Earlier in this thread the discussed prices were so low- was that only for presale? Why do they range 500-800 for GA on websites? Can you still get early access?

sorry for all the questions xoxo monsters 

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived