Admin

Featured Posts

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fckitsfrankie
Just now, warrentw said:

240 ive sene the for 800-1000

It just depends on the date/what people have listed them for. I paid 340 (x2) for resold GAs on NYE. Those people won't sell anyway. On many dates they have the official TM ones available is all im saying.

vincegerardx
1 minute ago, Concertaholic said:

Finally got a GA for Nov 2nd using the Livenation app :excited:

ugh the livenation app for me is only showing resale tickets and GA is going for 400+:toofunny:

fckitsfrankie
3 minutes ago, JoanneARTPOP said:

trying to buy Oct 17 GA ticket :/

I just checked and on TM they have several GAs available through the official TM loop for 250 each on that date.

JoanneARTPOP
1 minute ago, fckitsfrankie said:

I just checked and on TM they have several GAs available through the official TM loop for 250 each on that date.

what's official TM loop ?

fckitsfrankie
Just now, JoanneARTPOP said:

what's official TM loop ?

Just TM. I just mean instead of resellers.

vincegerardx
4 minutes ago, JoanneARTPOP said:

what's the code for Citi card ?

citi card's code is just the first 6 digits of your citi card. you have to use an actual citi card to buy tickets 

JoanneARTPOP
1 minute ago, fckitsfrankie said:

Just TM. I just mean instead of resellers.

oh yes i saw it but i want a normal GA not Early Entry :/ because i got ticket for Oct 19 already. Thank you!

JoanneARTPOP
2 minutes ago, vincegerardx said:

citi card's code is just the first 6 digits of your citi card. you have to use an actual citi card to buy tickets 

oh that's too bad :/ I don't have Citi card. Wondering if the Citi card resale still got Normal GA tickets for Oct 17 or not

vincegerardx
Just now, JoanneARTPOP said:

oh that's too bad :/ I don't have Citi card. Wondering if the Citi card resale still got Normal GA tickets for Oct 17 or not

i'm not sure! i was looking at the june 8 date and at first it was showing me GA for citi card but now they aren't there anymore 

joeymonda

I got 4 tickets January 19th in section 305 (paid 2000 after taxes) this one is with my parents so I wanted seating lol. 

Then GA on June 8th and Nov 8th. Bought 2 Ga for each show and paid around $600. 

Im broke. :bye:

F*ck your perfect illusion

glagerfeld

I'm selling my ticket for June 14th. if someone is interested. section 305. same price, just got an issue for my travel. If someone is interested let me know

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived