evil sheep

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaExGaga

i really want a bop like ride,stressed out and heathens again :/

Chickens in Malibu

Looks like their new album isn't as good as their debut album. Heathens is my favorite song. This sounds more like mainstream hip-hop rather than something unique.

BlueyOysterCult

The mixing is horrible.. His voice doesn't stand out at all on this track with all the noise.

PanPikus

I don't like this one

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Daredevil
4 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

Looks like their new album isn't as good as their debut album. Heathens is my favorite song. This sounds more like mainstream hip-hop rather than something unique.

have you listened to mainstream hip-hop lately? I don't remember hearing mumble-rap in this song :ladyhaha:

Yes, their debut album Vessel was pretty great, but I liked Blurryface more. I hope this album is good as well 

SEXODUS

They’re consciously not going for whatever people expected from them after the unexpected commercial success of Blurryface. I can’t but love how they’re constantly evolving and experimenting. 

ryanripley
23 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

you can't be serious...

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Gladys622

This is my favorite out of the three. I love how all y’all think because he’s rapping it’s “mainstream”. Blurryface was a radio bitch fest, designed to make them famous and get them popular. This is unique.

boom boom cherry

Chickens in Malibu
1 hour ago, Daredevil said:

have you listened to mainstream hip-hop lately? I don't remember hearing mumble-rap in this song :ladyhaha:

Yes, their debut album Vessel was pretty great, but I liked Blurryface more. I hope this album is good as well 

What I meant is their song structure used to be catchy hook (usually chorus) + rap verses, which is pretty unique. Now I feel this song lacks a hook, pretty much like we hear in hip hap nowadays. So it may forgettable. It's the type of songs that come and go. Because even Kendrick's Humble had a pretty catchy hook which made it the hit that it was.

Gladys622
1 minute ago, nicolasrumet said:

What I meant is their song structure used to be catchy hook (usually chorus) + rap verses, which is pretty unique. Now I feel this song lacks a hook, pretty much like we hear in hip hap nowadays. So it may forgettable. It's the type of songs that come and go. Because even Kendrick's Humble had a pretty catchy hook which made it the hit that it was.

Their strong structures used to be the most predictable and boring part of their music you can’t be serious. It’s not about hits anymore anyway. They made their coin now they just make whatever the hell they and their fans want :awkney:

boom boom cherry

Archived