Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you ever been to a Gaga concert?

Aglaya

Have you ever been to a Gaga concert?  

305 members have voted

1. 1. You can count more than one time a single concert If you attended to more dates.

• No, never
    • 1-2
    • 3-4
    • 5-6
    • More than 7

Featured Posts

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlanetChromatica
36 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

How do you have that much money_honey.mp3 :saladga:

I really don't.... a lot of it was credit cards that I work really hard to pay off. People talk on this forum as though the people who can afford to go to multiple shows "have" money, I don't "have" money, I work for it!

If you can't afford to go to a concert, then do something about it, hustle hustle hustle for that money!

Aglaya
3 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

I really don't.... a lot of it was credit cards that I work really hard to pay off. People talk on this forum as though the people who can afford to go to multiple shows "have" money, I don't "have" money, I work for it!

If you can't afford to go to a concert, then do something about it, hustle hustle hustle for that money!

Wow that is actually amazing :applause: I am very glad for you :legend:

could mean anything

Hi Its Nicole
15 hours ago, kaojen said:

Monster Ball 2x:  Miami- Seats; Orlando- GA

Art rave 2x: Orlando and Boston GA

Fun fact: we drove all the way up to Boston from Florida just to see ARTRAVE again

Cheek 2 Cheek 1x: Really far away seats.

Fun fact: there were fireflies flying around!

Jazz with Brian Newman @ Churchill Grounds, a now permanently closed jazz club. She sang a few jazz hits with the band. 

Fun fact: this is where my avi picture comes from

JWT 4x: Toronto GA and Come to Mama; Miami and Tampa

Fun fact: met her after the Miami show after she took that iconic video of herself leaving the room with that gold dress on. 

I went to JWT Miami too. I feels so werid how many of us on GGD were in the same room together lol

Hello Gaga

crownlessking

Twice!

The first time was to the Born This Way Ball back in 2012, which literally was one of the best experiences of my entire life. Camped out the night before, had about 20 minutes sleep but still danced my ass off and had the best time. 

The second was the artRAVE, but I had seating tickets. It was fun, but nothing could live up to the BTWB. 

I was meant to see her for the Joanne Tour, but you all know what happened there...

And now I'm jetting off to Vegas to see her next year! There's nothing like seeing a Gaga show, honestly. I've seen other artists and nothing else compares to it. It's got it's own atmosphere.

FadMadonsterStan

TFB: too young

BTWB: too young and poor

Artrave: poor and sold out

Joanne:poor and sold out

:smh:

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

Killa

I could have been to TMB but i was in a bad place. Its a complete different gaga that i never witnessed. 

I also didnt tried enough for artrave. But i had no money back then.. :giveup:

NewUsername

8 wonderful times up till now, need to remember myself this and feel blessed whenever feeling down about probably not going to Vegas :laughga: 

NewUsername
3 hours ago, JoanneMonster said:

Artrave in Barcelona (best concert shes ever done)

Joanne World Tour in Barcelona (both dates)

I don't agree for the best full concert, but the piano part was the best piano part I've seen her do already :giveup: 
She was really feeling it and kept on going

romaniashere

It's so sad that I was having a ticket for JWT in Manchester but she canceled... I hope that she's feeling better right now. I can't wait to see her stunning again. :selena:

JoanneMonster
3 hours ago, NewUsername said:

I don't agree for the best full concert, but the piano part was the best piano part I've seen her do already :giveup: 
She was really feeling it and kept on going

She was on fire that whole night!

Piano section, changing the lyrics of Alejandro, jumping into the crowd, drinking a beer before BR, all the lights in dope and in Gypsy, you can tell she loved that night and that feeling was around the arena.

The JWT was great too but nothing was really different from the other shows (apart from her dedicating TEOG to Barcelona because of the terror attacks or singing pequeños monstruos)

I See You

Miichael

Born This Way Ball and artRAVE both in Sydney :flutter:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

Archived