Ryusei

Featured Posts

Rat Boy

agxchanel responds!!!: 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Regina George
7 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

So this is what idol-fan relationships look like now... :triggered:

No one is entitled to constantly bash her love life and relationship. Everyone who is bashing it is not a fan so I’d rather say idol-hater relationship. And she did nothing wrong. 

Sunny

she's starting to get boring with that pete stuff 

I like dancin', and ponies....

PerfectCure

The only thing I hope for at the moment is that she won't regret her choices later on in her career.

FRANK1991

agxchanel's Instagram account has 22.4k followers :ohwell:

I wonder how many of them are real and if they are real :saladga: what kind of mess stan account

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

SEXODUS

These people sure have lots of time to spend on hating instead of getting some of that daily vitamin D. 

DelusionalGaga
19 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

No one is entitled to constantly bash her love life and relationship. Everyone who is bashing it is not a fan so I’d rather say idol-hater relationship. And she did nothing wrong. 

I didn't say that it's okay to bash anyone's relationship. I'm against invading other people's privacy too. 

The person who made the comment is actually a stan of hers if you go to their account. There are many people on this site who call themselves fans of Gaga too and still have a lot to say about her relationship with Carino. 

And Ari is of course entitled to respond but personally I find it embarrassing, especially using twitter stan lingo. But whatever. 

Archived