💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Ticketmaster Enigma European Credit Card

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

SwissMonster
19 minutes ago, Marjol said:

I have the same issue. I wanted to be ready and link my credit card to the ticketmaster account but it won't let me. Fingers crossed I can use it to make the transaction later today because this is so annoying and stressfull. I don't get why I can't buy the tickets via the European ticketmaster websites. 

Yeah same. But i guess it will work later when we can actually buy them...

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Helxig
8 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

There were few months given for us all between December 2017 when the Vegas deal were announced to August 2018 when the date is announced for us all to make decision if we want to/can go or not :triggered:  

I've actually got all the money in my bank account ready to go, because I have been saving, but I have other things to work out. There are other people involved that I'll be going with, we're planning to also go to NYC around the same time, we haven't decided on what time in 2019 yet, Idk how their funds are currently looking, just planning a trip to the other side of the world is pretty ****ing hard in general, and we were only given the show dates to work around yesterday.

I expected it to work like a normal concert where dates are released weeks/months before tickets actually go sale. That way we'd have time to look at the dates, plan when we can all make it work, and choose a time period to travel. I didn't think they'd release the dates just a few days before tickets go on sale.

Kinda hard to plan a very expensive trip in just a week!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I've actually got all the money in my bank account ready to go, because I have been saving, but I have other things to work out. There are other people involved that I'll be going with, we're planning to also go to NYC around the same time, we haven't decided on what time in 2019 yet, Idk how their funds are currently looking, just planning a trip to the other side of the world is pretty ****ing hard in general, and we were only given the show dates to work around yesterday.

I expected it to work like a normal concert where dates are released weeks/months before tickets actually go sale. That way we'd have time to look at the dates, plan when we can all make it work, and choose a time period to travel. I didn't think they'd release the dates just a few days before tickets go on sale.

Kinda hard to plan a very expensive trip in just a week!

Ah, I understand better, going with a group is more difficult cos we meed to adjust.

I suppose there will be seats available after all pre-sales finished. However first few dayes could be sold out quickly  though. Safer bet to attend 2019 dates tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived