💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will QUEEN outsell Invasion of Privacy?

TheAlpha

Featured Posts

Andreu
50 minutes ago, The Louvre said:

"Symphony" is a song by British classical crossover band Clean Bandit featuring Swedish singer Zara Larsson. It is taken as the third single from their upcoming second album. - Wikipedia

She's a featured act, not a co-lead. She still put in on her album though.

That's true, but Symphony was released the day the album was so its not like she added It after It was a success

Must admit I forgot about it bc it isnt on the vinyl 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PerfectCure

No, she really underperformed this era and I don't even think it will peak at the top. 

RAMROD

I doubt it. Singles from Queen are not that big should be a clear sign for it, no?

Like, yes she might be on #1 iTunes for a day or two, but as for billboard..... :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

mister max
21 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I doubt it. Singles from Queen are not that big should be a clear sign for it, no?

Like, yes she might be on #1 iTunes for a day or two, but as for billboard..... :poot:

Pretty sure Ari will be higher on Itunes :poot:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, mister max said:

Actually that is true :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Catnikko
2 hours ago, The Louvre said:

"Symphony" is a song by British classical crossover band Clean Bandit featuring Swedish singer Zara Larsson. It is taken as the third single from their upcoming second album. - Wikipedia

She's a featured act, not a co-lead. She still put in on her album though.

She literally sang the whole song though, not really comparable to nicki's collab or finesse

Actual patient

Mirages
44 minutes ago, mister max said:

But she doesn't have bundles and since Pete happened she's getting a lot of backlash.... 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

JLoveLamar
4 hours ago, TheAlpha said:

I told the barbz on Twitter that Queen will not be able to outsell IOP but a bunch of them came after me and I just ran:ladyhaha:

*Angelina Jolie voice*  Pu$$e!

Guillaume Hamon

You can feel Nicki's hype getting smaller while Cardi did very well so I doubt so.

TheAlpha
8 hours ago, JLoveLamar said:

*Angelina Jolie voice*  Pu$$e!

Well yea, it was about 500 of them. But I made my point. They’re just mad.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

StrawberryBlond

At this point, she'll be lucky to even get 200k SPS, never mind pure sales. Cardi was riding on the success of a #1 when she scored that total. Nicki's biggest achievement this era was Chun Li, which only just scraped top 10 in America and flopped everywhere else. Her videos haven't had amazing views and likes either. This is the second reschedule date, so anyone who is interested is losing interest by now. Who know if we'll even get it next week? When an artist still hasn't released the official tracklist a week before their album release, you know it's likely to get pushed back. It was the same situation when it got delayed last time. Albums like this never do well. The fans are annoyed, the public are wholly confused. I honestly can't see Nicki allowing herself to debut in the same week as Ariana, I really can't. It's just career suicide and she'd be asking for people to call her a flop.

Dunk96

Highly unlikely. I may not be a Cardi fan but Invasion Of Privacy really delivered on everything: visuals,hits,beats,etc. Cardi really exploded onto the forefront and came hard. She started off very strong considering its her debut work. Nicki's rhetoric is just getting tired at this point,so unless she can deliver a stronger hit than Cardi's Bodak Yellow from this album,I can say that this album will probably end her career.

gagaisitalian

Not at all. Cardi's numbers were miraculous because she was dominating radio and was a newcomer. People already have an opinion about Nicki and her music isn't doing much to save her from her many issues this era. 

And guys, her tour bundle will do nothing for her. Have you seen her ticket sales? They're objectively laughable. It would be a miracle if the tour wasn't cancelled.

Smother Em Eh

I have a feeling it’ll sell about the same or just a little under but the way this Era is going who knows? She could only maybe sell like 100,000 copies. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived