River

Maybe something like those Boomkacks with the 3d effect

AUSTRALIAN-BIRDS-51-44-2758.gif

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

KANEGAGA
Just now, River said:

Maybe something like those Boomkacks with the 3rd effect

AUSTRALIAN-BIRDS-51-44-2758.gif

OMG that would be so cool!  YASSS GAGA!  TAKE ALL MY COINS!!!!

GagaXCollection

Probably something like the Roseland tickets

s-l1600.jpg

ladygagaxcollection.com

Glamourpuss

Is it sad that I want to go even more now because I really want a collectable ticket. :laughga:

mr.peter

324823ao.jpg

3D Collector Ticket!

Get the official Lady Gaga 3D Collector Ticket!

Featuring stunning 3D graphics and effects, this is your actual ticket to the show and the ultimate collectible for fans.

Ready? Visit your event and select the "3D Collector Ticket" option from the ticket types or special offers menu above the map. Tickets will be delivered within four (4) weeks of your purchase. Please note, this offer is only available at the time of your internet ticket purchase. Any changes to your ticket order after the fact may cause delays.

mr.peter

I forgot to select this option, oh well... I'm sure there will be other merch options 

8 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

324823ao.jpg

3D Collector Ticket!

Get the official Lady Gaga 3D Collector Ticket!

Featuring stunning 3D graphics and effects, this is your actual ticket to the show and the ultimate collectible for fans.

Ready? Visit your event and select the "3D Collector Ticket" option from the ticket types or special offers menu above the map. Tickets will be delivered within four (4) weeks of your purchase. Please note, this offer is only available at the time of your internet ticket purchase. Any changes to your ticket order after the fact may cause delays.

Oooh I want that!  But I probably won’t go until 2020 since I’ll be there for my 25th birthday anyways :giveup:

NewUsername

Is it cool? Yes
Is it worth the extra 15 dollars? No

Sometimes I can't at how Ticketmaster, Livenation, MGM, ... do the most to get every single extra penny out of people's pocket.

/rant

KANEGAGA
1 hour ago, mr.peter said:

I forgot to select this option, oh well... I'm sure there will be other merch options 

OMG!!! How could you forget?!  

djdrew310
1 hour ago, mr.peter said:

You got a GA ticket, correct? Did it even give you the option to select a 3D Collector Ticket? All I could find were seats that let you pick it.

mr.peter
2 minutes ago, djdrew310 said:

You got a GA ticket, correct? Did it even give you the option to select a 3D Collector Ticket? All I could find were seats that let you pick it.

There was a separate tab for collector ticket when you pick which pre-sale to use 

High Monster
6 hours ago, NewUsername said:

Is it cool? Yes
Is it worth the extra 15 dollars? No

Sometimes I can't at how Ticketmaster, Livenation, MGM, ... do the most to get every single extra penny out of people's pocket.

/rant

I agree. Save your $15 for a drink at the show. I don't think the ticket is worth is. There will be a lot of other merch.

Archived