💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma Meet&Greet is 2000$ without an actual ticket

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

ryanripley
3 hours ago, Unites said:

I had a M&G in January and I'm not rich.

okay good for you

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DONAJENDRO

I don't understand spending money to meet someone for 5 minutes. Especially since someone could see her walk out of the venue and probably get one for free :oprah: It just seems like a waste, even if it includes some backstage tour

Mad Onna

Andy McQueen

I wish Gaga was more left-wing oriented politically tbh (a.k.a. being cheap for the working class).

tylertremallose
On 8/13/2018 at 9:50 AM, Lana Del Gay said:

Some of these replies are hilarious, but it will never be as funny as the fact that Gaga thinks her broke little monsters can just casually pay 2,000 to meet her for like a minute. You will probably get a refund anyway when she cancels a bunch of her shows. :classy:

Of course I'm not judging Gaga for her chronic pain, but I hope she realises this long Vegas residency won't pass without a few shows being cancelled here and there. This isn't new, remember the Joanne tour? I hope she takes some time off every now and then to avoid too many refunds. 

Anyway, I hope you have fun. I'll be watching the show from a pixelated livestream at home because even the tickets without meeting her are expensive enough, plus hotel and flights. The day when I pay 2,000 for a meet and greet will be the day when ARTPOP Act II is released. 

Reveal hidden contents

(Never.)

tix, plus flight and hotel can easily be under $800. Stay on fremont street and if youre there for a couple days...maybe like $150 for the whole stay for hotel. 

Vegas is a very cheap place to visit if you plan correctly. 

Lana Del Gay
6 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

tix, plus flight and hotel can easily be under $800. Stay on fremont street and if youre there for a couple days...maybe like $150 for the whole stay for hotel. 

Vegas is a very cheap place to visit if you plan correctly. 

True tbh, but there have been way cheaper meet and greets and Gaga's tours are typically under £100. If you're a rich b**ch and the upper class like Donatella then you could probably go.

That rah rah bitch

Phong Le
21 hours ago, Gagalderone said:

I don't understand spending money to meet someone for 5 minutes. Especially since someone could see her walk out of the venue and probably get one for free :oprah: It just seems like a waste, even if it includes some backstage tour

ummm my meet and greet was not 5 minutes. It was like 3 hours after the show. We were basically up until 2 doing Q&A and kiking with some drinks. It was probably better then the show for me. 

DONAJENDRO
2 minutes ago, Phong Le said:

ummm my meet and greet was not 5 minutes. It was like 3 hours after the show. We were basically up until 2 doing Q&A and kiking with some drinks. It was probably better then the show for me. 

Okay cool but that still isn't worth it imo

Mad Onna

A meet & greet for a photo op lasts all of 10 seconds. During the tour with Tony Bennett it was even less.

Itsbrenda

There are a lot of people defending this and saying it’s MGM or whatever, it’s not. 

The Joanne world Tour wasn’t far of that price for M&G as well and look how bad that was. What was it? 10 secs before a show with a huge group photo? Just awful. 

I love her a lot but she is now so rich and been so accustomed to this life for so long she has lost the concept or reality when it comes to finance and worth. 

Our gen is most likely never going to own houses and she thinks 2K is a fair price 🙄 

I would love to meet her and hopefully one day I will but there is no way at those prices it’s an option 

Phong Le
On 8/15/2018 at 12:23 AM, Mad Onna said:

Okay cool but that still isn't worth it imo

Well that’s your opinion. To me it was a worth it experience. 

• 4 months later...
On 8/7/2018 at 4:23 PM, ryanripley said:

for those who are saying "wtf only for a picture?" the package also includes:

- Meet and greet with Lady Gaga including a professional photo op

- Exclusive Backstage Tour

- Special Edition Swag Bag

- Access to band soundcheck prior to show

- VIP Check in and Early Entry

- Includes access to Pre-Show Reception

- Commemorative VIP Credential and Lanyard

Curious to if anyone knows if the meet and greets are one on one or if it is a group thing? Hoping one on one for price I paid. 

FATCAT

Vegas is not for huge fans, guys. It's for people with money who want to lavish in the hits. 

They could have made it $5k and rich people would have eaten it up. 

Purr more, hiss less.

SharkmanthaC
1 hour ago, KatyJ said:

Curious to if anyone knows if the meet and greets are one on one or if it is a group thing? Hoping one on one for price I paid. 

It appears it's individual photos.  Looks a lot more intimate than what I've heard it was on the JWT.

she/her/hers

Archived