💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma Meet&Greet is 2000$ without an actual ticket

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

LGMonster95

People should actually be thankful because now they can afford her show, if the M&G would have been cheap in Las Vegas (this is something out of SF bc Las Vegas is the definition of expensive) the tickets would have been much higher

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh no they re sold out :( I calculated too long and now I haven't got the chance anymore. Its a shame.

I don't earn that money in a month...thats true

Lana Del Gay

Some of these replies are hilarious, but it will never be as funny as the fact that Gaga thinks her broke little monsters can just casually pay 2,000 to meet her for like a minute. You will probably get a refund anyway when she cancels a bunch of her shows. :classy:

Of course I'm not judging Gaga for her chronic pain, but I hope she realises this long Vegas residency won't pass without a few shows being cancelled here and there. This isn't new, remember the Joanne tour? I hope she takes some time off every now and then to avoid too many refunds. 

Anyway, I hope you have fun. I'll be watching the show from a pixelated livestream at home because even the tickets without meeting her are expensive enough, plus hotel and flights. The day when I pay 2,000 for a meet and greet will be the day when ARTPOP Act II is released. 

Spoiler

(Never.)

That rah rah bitch

bloody g

Get that money bitch :firega:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

ryanripley
13 minutes ago, Lana Del Gay said:

Some of these replies are hilarious, but it will never be as funny as the fact that Gaga thinks her broke little monsters can just casually pay 2,000 to meet her for like a minute. You will probably get a refund anyway when she cancels a bunch of her shows. :classy:

Of course I'm not judging Gaga for her chronic pain, but I hope she realises this long Vegas residency won't pass without a few shows being cancelled here and there. This isn't new, remember the Joanne tour? I hope she takes some time off every now and then to avoid too many refunds. 

Anyway, I hope you have fun. I'll be watching the show from a pixelated livestream at home because even the tickets without meeting her are expensive enough, plus hotel and flights. The day when I pay 2,000 for a meet and greet will be the day when ARTPOP Act II is released. 

Reveal hidden contents

(Never.)

a residency is easier to handle than a tour, i'm sure she'll be fine since it's only 24 dates in 2019 

she doesn't think her fans can casually afford 2k, she thinks her rich fans will be able to whilst the casual fans will be able to enjoy cheaper general tickets

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

fckitsfrankie

Are the M&Gs able to be resold by themselves? Or will people be reselling the M&G with ticket? Or is neither possible? I have GAs but since no dates have M&Gs left I don't know what I can do. :/ 

Lana Del Gay
2 hours ago, ryanripley said:

a residency is easier to handle than a tour, i'm sure she'll be fine since it's only 24 dates in 2019 

she doesn't think her fans can casually afford 2k, she thinks her rich fans will be able to whilst the casual fans will be able to enjoy cheaper general tickets

I didn't know that she had only 24 dates in 2019, but how many of her fans are rich? It's mostly gonna be random rich people that know like one of her songs, which is upsetting. Also, from what I've seen, ordinary Enigma tickets are also costly (over 100) so most of us will just be watching a livestream lmao

That rah rah bitch

ryanripley
29 minutes ago, Lana Del Gay said:

I didn't know that she had only 24 dates in 2019, but how many of her fans are rich? It's mostly gonna be random rich people that know like one of her songs, which is upsetting. Also, from what I've seen, ordinary Enigma tickets are also costly (over 100) so most of us will just be watching a livestream lmao

well it is vegas so it's going to be more expensive than a normal show :emma: but for vegas standards, those are good prices (including the M&G)

meet and greets have always only been for the rich on her tours but that's just how the world works. vegas signed her to make money from her so without a M&G she would either have sky high ticket prices for GA or she's there for years with a lot of dates 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Lana Del Gay
4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

well it is vegas so it's going to be more expensive than a normal show :emma: but for vegas standards, those are good prices (including the M&G)

meet and greets have always only been for the rich on her tours but that's just how the world works. vegas signed her to make money from her so without a M&G she would either have sky high ticket prices for GA or she's there for years with a lot of dates 

True, in a perfect world Gaga releases a new album and it's amazing and tops the charts and she takes people backstage and meets them for free and... I could go on forever but it's never going to happen :messga: She's in the works of a new album, however, and apparently it's got some really good songs on it. Hopefully we'll be hearing some new bangers from Gaga soon

That rah rah bitch

Dylangaga

Were the meet and greet tickets easy to snatch? I wanna try to grab one for 2020. How many do u think are offered for each show?!

Phong Le

I think a few of gaga fans are rich or at least can afford to buy meet and greets. I bought two during the artrave and was planning to do it for this but instead bought all my friends tickets instead. 

S0436

I thought that was a reasonable price.  And if it was any less she would be there till 2am doing the M&Gs.  You are in a 5000 capacity theatre (half the size of her usual arenas) so chances are you are ‘meeting’ her anyway.

Not The Real Gaga
10 hours ago, ryanripley said:

I had a M&G in January and I'm not rich.

Archived