šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma Meet&Greet is 2000$ without an actual ticket

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

Miel
5 hours ago, Gretchen said:

My ex met her with a ticket/photo/bag included on the Joanne tour for like $500.

Who is this new Gaga :interestinga: sure the venue sets the prices but she had to agree to the contract before she signed it.

Yeah, my guess is that it's totally different with venue contracting, idk. It seems like a general trend that her M&G prices are lower during her actual, moving tours.

7 hours ago, River said:

When I worked at Apple Store my salary barely scratched the 1000$ lol

but for example, my husband is a professor at the uni and earns the double and works 2 days a week and it's only his 2nd year at this uni, it will rise even more next year when it'll be permanent.. so idk, I think in both cases they earn too much :air:

Like I don't even need to work anymore :laughga:

But I'm a cheap person so like everything looks expensive for me so I'm not buying :ladyhaha:

Get that tenure, jfc.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
High Monster
14 minutes ago, Miel said:

Yeah, my guess is that it's totally different with venue contracting, idk. It seems like a general trend that her M&G prices are lower during her actual, moving tours.

Get that tenure, jfc.

The thing with the JWT is that it was a GROUP photo op. Not an individual photo, or "meet and greet" I do think $2K is a lot especially bc it doesn't include a ticket to the show. BUT it is an actual "fan photo op" not a group photo.Ā 

High Monster

But the JWT was a group photo, not individual "meet and greet" photos. (But still $2K is a lot!)Ā 

ryanripley
5 hours ago, Gretchen said:

My ex met her with a ticket/photo/bag included on the Joanne tour for like $500.

Who is this new Gaga :interestinga: sure the venue sets the prices but she had to agree to the contract before she signed it.

new gaga? this is only $500 more than the artrave M&Gs lmao

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

SFDMQ

she doesnt even wanna meet you all cus you all complain too much. so sheĀ put a high price cus she know you all cant affordĀ :reductive:

myluis617
On 8/7/2018 at 4:49 PM, River said:

some people don't make it in a month :duck:

Well the ones traveling up there with big poclets do.Ā 

Morphine Prince
On 8/7/2018 at 4:08 PM, AmenTheNight said:
Ā  Reveal hidden contents

d145e1cf58177a2f681da8.27345670_edit_img

No but really, paying 2k$ just to meet a human like you and me WITHOUT the actual ticket for the show is a scam, no matter how you put it. I know it's not like Gaga herself decided of that, but a scam is still aĀ scam.

Welcome to capitalism.Ā 

Canā€™t believe so many people on here are surprised. Itā€™s LAS VEGAS. People go there to SPEND SPEND SPEND.Ā 

YOU BETTER PAY UP!Ā 

High Monster
On 8/7/2018 at 3:11 PM, ryanripley said:

wait, what? you can't see the show if you only get a m&g? :chica:

You have to buy a ticket for the show separate from the m&g. I do agree $2K is a lot without including some kind of ticket for the show.Ā 

doppelganger

Some of yaā€™ll thinking you can pay yourself through anythingĀ :saladga:Ā 

anyway the tickets to the show is less expensiveĀ than anticipated.Ā 

Gaga also seems to appreciateĀ Ā her resourceful fans ; find a way to meet her like some did during JWT.Ā 

GypsyBabe

Meet and greets are expensive for a reason, and I think the price is pretty reasonable and about what I was expecting.Ā What is bizarre is that its like a ticket add on. So I spent $642 for two tickets and then would have to add on $2000 to each ticket to meet her. Thatā€™s $4652 and thats without factoring inĀ hotels and flights and traveling moneyĀ :selena:Ā Personally, I would never spend that kind of money to meet someone. I admire the woman, her music means a lot to me. Maybe someday I will have the pleasure to talk to her, but Iā€™m not paying for it.Ā 

āšÆĶ›

High Monster
8 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

Some of yaā€™ll thinking you can pay yourself through anythingĀ :saladga:Ā 

anyway the tickets to the show is less expensiveĀ than anticipated.Ā 

Gaga also seems to appreciateĀ Ā her resourceful fans ; find a way to meet her like some did during JWT.Ā 

I actually agree that the pricing for the actual tickets isn't terrible-and better than I expected. $275ish (before fees) for early entry GA tickets isn't bad honestly. I mean Taylor Swift tickets for GA were $850 each. So I am here for it, YAS GAGA!Ā :oops:

Dunk96

I'd save $2,000 if it meant meeting my second favorite female singer on the planet next to Janet. It'd be worth it for me since I've loved her almost ten years.

GypsyBabe

Apart from the M&Gs, which I think are reasonably prices, can we talk about how decently priced her tickets were. I was expecting to spend a hell of a lot more money to go to one of these shows.Ā 

It is things like expensive meet and greets and VIP packages that bring ticket prices down. Itā€™s oneĀ of the tactics used.Ā 

āšÆĶ›

GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, Dunk96 said:

I'd save $2,000 if it meant meeting my second favorite female singer on the planet next to Janet. It'd be worth it for me since I've loved her almost ten years.

So valid. I personally would never spend the money, but I donā€™t judge people who want to. Itā€™s your earned money and should spend it how you want to.Ā :firega:

āšÆĶ›

High Monster
5 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Apart from the M&Gs, which I think are reasonably prices, can we talk about how decently priced her tickets were. I was expecting to spend a hell of a lot more money to go to one of these shows.Ā 

It is things like expensive meet and greets and VIP packages that bring ticket prices down. Itā€™s oneĀ of the tactics used.Ā 

I totally agree. The M&G is outrageous especially because it doesn't include a ticket to the show. The package with the "party" before is a little inflated too, I mean lets be honest $350 for open bar for an hour? I'll party in my hotel room before I go!Ā 

Ā 

But the ticket prices really weren't bad. I can't freaking wait to be in the GA PIT watching Gaga!!Ā :sis:

Ā 

This makes me think, I've got to start planning what to wear NOW!Ā 

Archived