Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Enigma presale code

KANEGAGA

Featured Posts

KANEGAGA

So I'm a bit confused...the info posted says pre-sale starts tomorrow (8/8) for Little Monsters fan community at 10am Pacific time, but it also states the pre-sale code will be sent out at 10am Pacific time.  So basically we'll have to check our email at 10am for the code while the sale is already live???  If I remember correctly from previous Little Monster pre-sales, didn't they email you the code BEFORE the actual sale starts vs AT TIME TIME the sale starts? 

elijahfan

Glad someone asked this, because I'm also confused as **** regarding this code thingy

Hi Its Nicole

I guess we will all have to quickly get the codes. It’s good for me that I have multiple devices!

Hello Gaga

River

Relax, it's not going to be sold out so soon.. Vegas shows are always slow in selling because usually people buys them there..

Celine's October shows are not sold out at all.. there are still the cheap tickets..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

elijahfan
4 minutes ago, River said:

Relax, it's not going to be sold out so soon.. Vegas shows are always slow in selling because usually people buys them there..

Celine's October shows are not sold out at all.. there are still the cheap tickets..

Except I'm aiming the first 3 shows... Schedule-wise, those are the only ones I could possibly attend, so I'm a bit on edge :laughga:

Bad Monster Kid

Sounds like it will be sent via email at 10am PT tomorrow. 

Did anyone receive a confirmation email when they signed up? 

River
Just now, elijahfan said:

Except I'm aiming the first 3 shows... Schedule-wise, those are the only ones I could possibly attend, so I'm a bit on edge :laughga:

Considering the high price of the cheap tickets, it's not going to sell like bread, it's starts from like 100$ or even more..

Also not so many LM can actually buy a flight ticket + hotel + ticket.. it's a big investment.. it's not at all like a tour..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

elijahfan
3 minutes ago, River said:

Considering the high price of the cheap tickets, it's not going to sell like bread, it's starts from like 100$ or even more..

Also not so many LM can actually buy a flight ticket + hotel + ticket.. it's a big investment.. it's not at all like a tour..

Booking flights and hotel will be a problem for another day :laughga:

KANEGAGA
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

Booking flights and hotel will be a problem for another day :laughga:

Haha #same 

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

I always get my vegas shows the day before or even on the day of (Pitbull, Celine, Logic, Britney, JLo etc...), of course tomorrow will be my only exception.

When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine

RAMROD

Yes, check at 10 PST, I suppose. If not in your inbox, try the spam folder.

I only need the show tickets. And I have find the dates that will be good for my schedule.

Flights and hotels are taken care of since I got plenty of airmiles to use it for, so it is practically free flights and accomodation. Being a member of loyalty club when you travel a lot pays for these kind of times. :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

10 minutes ago, hotgossip said:

do we know how much tickets are anyways?

Tickets start at 75.90 I believe.

Anyways, livenation gave me code GAGAVEGAS for presale.

ferretti

3 hours ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

Sounds like it will be sent via email at 10am PT tomorrow. 

Did anyone receive a confirmation email when they signed up? 

I haven’t gotten anything yet. They go one sale 2am where I am so I hope it all works smoothly. I’m sorta surprised the Ticketmaster event links aren’t working yet. Or are they and that’s just a me issue?!

disco stick tester, inquire within

Archived