Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Engima poster/lg6/ and CYBERPUNK MUSIC.

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

Guest Anisko

I laughed so hard seeing monsters here making threads about how gaga channels Nick I minaj in her enigma poster...  

For me things are totally different because neon lights aesthetic is a common thing in the cyberpunk art/ movies and even music...  

The first time I saw the poster I get some ALTERED CARBON vibes (alterd carbon is an American science fiction cyberpunk dystopian series)  and if u watch the series u will see neon lights almost everywhere.. 

Some picture from the series :

AC_Lights.jpg

DbkZ6BoX4AILi3k.jpg

IMG_5848-e1521679750748.jpg

What I want to said is that I'm sure lg6 will be inspired by cyberpunk in terms of music and visuals . BOOKMARK ME. 

Reality

Her aesthetic in the poster also is sort of similar to producers that are said to work on the album (especially Boys Noize and Sophie). Honestly, this almost exactly what I envisioned for LG6.

🃏🖤👹

witchcocktor

You might be onto something. It would certainly make sense in terms of SOPHIE and Boys Noize.

boneknuckleskin
18 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

Those lights remind me of the ones from The Monster Ball 2.0

Me too 

monster4life231

Gives me this kinda vibe.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

WORLDofGAGA

I love the cyber punk aethetic, can’t wait for what’s in store if so, also it fits with the pc music sound she’s supposedly been making! Also reminds me of the cyber punk game coming out :staymad:

@W0RLDofGAGA

destructivelove
5 hours ago, witchcocktor said:

You might be onto something. It would certainly make sense in terms of SOPHIE and Boys Noize.

Ive wanted her to serve synthwave and synthrock mixed with hard rock guitars and these kind of visuals for YEARS!  I want her to make an album inspired by the synth group Dance with the Dead and 80’s movies like Tron and Logan’s Run

Archived