10 minutes ago, CUNTCUNTCUNT said:

I’m from Scotland and planning to go in october

Yaaaas, paws up my fellow Scottish monster :hug:

End Racism Now

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody hooker

I want to go to the October show. It’s one day before my birthday, but I will most likely be at a new college by then. A plane ticket from where I live cost $602, but a ticket from the area the college is at cost $634. I would love to go, but I just don’t know right now. :saladga:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

joemayzzin

I’m prob going June of next year for my 30th cause a bitch got student loans, car payments, cell phone and credit card bills so whenever I have some cash or credit available I will book my trip!!! Can’t wait :legend:

Thomas P

I’m 17 and Canadian so I really don’t see it for me :vegas:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Andreu

Not able to go and don't even care, I mean obvs I want to see her as much as possible but I'm not crying because this time I'm not going to

Mr Mirko
53 minutes ago, CUNTCUNTCUNT said:

I’m from Scotland and planning to go in october

me tooo

monketsharona

waiting for 2020 but yes I'm going to see her in Vegas. Already saved money 

I really want to go. Last time I seen her was 22nd Sept 2014, both of my Manchester dates for JWT were cancelled and unless I run into a miracle, I cannot afford a flight, hotel and tickets from UK to Las Vegas...

joannesrats

I've been saving since it was announced that she was going to be in Vegas. The hotels are actually pretty cheap my only expense will be travel and tickets. 

Yemeni Feed

Im broke as****. I was in Italy for two weeks, in Berlin for pride, in Amsterdam for pride last weekend, and like Im form Yemen aka trump is not allowing me in The Us. so No gaga for me. Im just hoping that the live streams her last shows like she did the Paris ArtRave. But over all, no I dont have around $3000 to spend on a concert. 

Instagram.com/1.mxe

BlingNotTheMusic

I live in Portland, OR USA. Some friends and I have already planned on going to ENIGMA for NYE! What a way to bring in 2019 :ohwell:

Archived