Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How many of you are actually going to ENIGMA

twigsnasty

Featured Posts

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I can’t afford it. Broke grad school student here lol. I keep looking for contests to enter and only found one so far that doesn’t require me to be a resident of Cali since they’re through their radio stations. Ugggghh. 

iCpro

I live in New Zealand which is about 10,000km away from Vegas and will cost about $2000USD/$3000NZD. I’m considering going because I’ve never seen Gaga before and she’ll most likely never return to NZ. It’s a lot of money and a looong way to go for just one or maybe two shows, but if I can I will :sis:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

tomsches

I am from Austria and I think I could afford it, but I've been to Vegas this Year already and I rather spend that much Money on travelling to places I havent been to yet 

Dunk96

I live in Vegas so I'll go whenever I can afford to get tickets. I'd love to push for a meet and greet,but $2,000 is far beyond what I make and there's no chance in hell I'd ever get that money to meet her.

Spoiler

Although I might try and bring some kind of gift or letter with me and try and get front row tickets at least so when the opportunity strikes throw it up on stage and see if she'll read it.

StuckInMyMind

Oliver and I would love to go but there are multiple reasons we can’t go.

1. It’s hugely expensive from where we live

2. We both are short on cash and are struggling with prior commitments 

3. Oliver is only 19 so it wouldn’t be practical taking him somewhere that is mainly for over 21s

Teal Ambition

I got tickets for the May 30th show!! I'll be staying in Vegas from May 29th to June 1st :firega:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Lippoutou

I never saw her and I live in France so my JWT date got cancelled and flying to Vegas is impossible... that sucks

Mr Mirko
29 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

I never saw her and I live in France so my JWT date got cancelled and flying to Vegas is impossible... that sucks

I feel for you, I went in Paris... without the show :(

joannesrats
10 hours ago, Poissonche said:

That's why I ended up buying a ticket. I was very surprised with hotel prices. I'm actually staying at MGM Park! I chose the January 17th date because rooms were much less expensive on that date (idk why). The ticket + hotel booking + flight booking cost me 1k CAD$, and tbh almost 80% of it is just the flight (cuz I'm in Canada). The tickets themselves are not that much more expensive than usual Gaga tour tickets, and if you look well, hotels can be very ok too. So if you're in the South West USA, you should definitely consider saving up for a later date if you want, you may be able to manage :o

Flights for me aren't even that expensive, I'm looking at $350 round trip from east coast USA in June!

Archived