Ziggy
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

When the US People wake up tommorow. They will all be shooketh

Yes. I was. Thank you.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cerny

The description sounds about right, very smart to include a jazz and more intimate piano show/section.

That promotional poster seems fitting for a Vegas show too, way too much that it’s meh, I’d say. Same thing applies to the name they’re going with, considering this is Lady Gaga. But whatever, this is just an image and name, excited to learn more about the whole thing and see it in action. 

ryanripley

F*CK THAT POSTER IS EVERYTHING (questionable font BUT WHO CARES)

THOSE NAILS

MURDER ME

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

gstring

Aaaaaaaaaaah i just jumped out in mosque and everyone thinks I'm a weirdo :messga:

Little little

Bradley

I have questions regarding this show.

1. Apparently we are getting a pop show and a jazz show, are they going to be on separate nights where fans could attend both shows expecting two totally different concerts? Or are they performed on the same night where both pop and jazz are infused into the setlist? I hope it's the former because I feel like if I want to see pop, I wanna see two full hours of it and same goes for the jazz. I feel like one hour of each seems a little too short.

2. If they are on separate nights, is she going to alternate between two shows for the duration of the residency or is she going to perform the pop one for multiple months and then move on to the jazz one? Hopefully it's the former because if it's the latter, Gaga fans (and other Vegas tourists) will not be able to experience both shows with one trip. They have to make two trips to attend both.

3. Enigma is written on her face and is part of the title of the residency. Does this have anything to do with the new album? Or is it just a name of the show?

Gaga please clarify.

Weasel

Ok but like, am I the only one who thinks it is extremely random to have it be called ''enigma'' still? Like, it's even plastered on her face. I can't believe there wouldn't be a new song/concept/album attached to this random name that came out of nowhere... :messga:

PerfectCure

If both of the shows are gonna be in the same night, then Gaga's team knows what's up. This is a great strategy and I'm sure the visuals will be on point. 

crisTEAne

i'm just here, lying in my bed, and waiting for gagz to announce something before the whole thing turns into a huge clusterfück as usual. :cryga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

BenG
2 minutes ago, gstring said:

Aaaaaaaaaaah i just jumped out in mosque and everyone thinks I'm a weirdo :messga:

were you also wearing a burqa for fah-shun

GagaMegaFan

some here having a meltdown over a poster. OVER A ****ING POSTER WHICH I'M LIVING FOR RN I AM CRYING ITS SO GOOD

ew

The poster gives me ARTPOP vibes. Modern, mystic, artsy vibes and I’m sooo here for it.  :firega:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

• Admin changed the title to Enigma Officially Announced
  • Admin locked this topic

Archived