đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chart Predictions for next week: FEFE at #2

sipthistea

Featured Posts

sipthistea

After 8 years of career, Nicki Minaj is so so close to achieve what Cardi B did with her debut single. FEFE, the queen of rap and wokeness' feature with spotify sensation 6ty9nine is predicted to hit #2 this week. 

In other news, Justin Beiber's smart single "No Brainer" with DJ Khaled is predicted to hit the Top 5. 

plasticalice

I ****ing hate the charts so much I cannot even believe. Where was this love for great Nicki songs like The Night Is Still Young, Pills n Potions, Chun Li, Barbie Tingz etc?

“Fifi” is literal SCUM that sounds like every other generic hip hop song on the charts. There is nothing fun about it. Who actually listens to this ****? It’s sad cuz Nicki has released many great singles before and haven’t had this type of success. Now it’s probably gonna go #1 with this “69cumguzzlerx6900” predator? Girl...

I haven’t seen this big of a sellout since that painful Ed/Bekoncé collab. Pop music needs to be SAVED this hipper hopper trash must END.

Sherlock112

Then she will brag about it in her new insta post and story! Yeah look at me I'm the queen blah blahblahblahbla :huntyga:

CHROMATICA BOUGHT ME BACK!

rumours

This chart week sounds tragic. :sick:

Also, does anyone else always think of Covfefe when they see “fefe”, or is it just me?

Kimmo

She’s not achieving what Cardi B achieve because FEFE is not Nicki’s song she’s just featured and Bodak Yellow is Cardi’s own song, she just can’t win 

NXT.gif

Hottie Detector

KatieJudasGaga4
19 minutes ago, privateillusion said:

I ****ing hate the charts so much I cannot even believe. Where was this love for great Nicki songs like The Night Is Still Young, Pills n Potions, Chun Li, Barbie Tingz etc?

“Fifi” is literal SCUM that sounds like every other generic hip hop song on the charts. There is nothing fun about it. Who actually listens to this ****? It’s sad cuz Nicki has released many great singles before and haven’t had this type of success. Now it’s probably gonna go #1 with this “69cumguzzlerx6900” predator? Girl...

I haven’t seen this big of a sellout since that painful Ed/Bekoncé collab. Pop music needs to be SAVED this hipper hopper trash must END.

My reaction when Bad Romance didn't peak at #1.

Irrelevant

Youngblood hit top 20 :diane:

Poor GIAW nnn. Serving Into You.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Jewels n Drugs

Yess please let this bop go #1 :firega:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

weed

Y’all it’s crazy how much the GP doesn’t care about 69’s past......... like not one fuccccing bit! I see these stupid snap articles like “will 69 stop beefing?” “69 is so goofy!” and I’m like :wtfga: what’s wrong w y’all 

Widows Kiss

Doesn't that Drake single have double as much points? And it just received it's MV. I'm pretty sure she'll get blocked again.

Archived