💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Britney Spears Merchandise

xokuba

Featured Posts

xokuba

Hi guys. I hope some of you saw Britney's Piece Of Me Tour and my question is does she have a stand with merchandise? I can't find any word on that. There's nothing on Exhale nor the whole internet. Her Internet Store is currently not working, which is weird since she has worldwide tour :huh: Thank you for your answers.

The Child

I saw some of her merchandise on twitter and let me tell you it’s awful. You really don’t wanna buy it. :air:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
6 minutes ago, xokuba said:

wow, that looks kinda crappy

@CrazyMonster @Standing-o thank you for your answers 

You’re welcome! Are you gonna attend a show? I’m seeing her twice this month and honestly I wanted to buy some merchandise but this looks so awful.

xokuba
10 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

You’re welcome! Are you gonna attend a show? I’m seeing her twice this month and honestly I wanted to buy some merchandise but this looks so awful.

Yes, I am going to Berlin tomorow. Where are you going?

The Child
2 hours ago, xokuba said:

Yes, I am going to Berlin tomorow. Where are you going?

Antwerp & Paris! Have a great show, hope she doesn’t tie her hair up in a ponytail just like she’s been doing for every show after Work Bitch! :laughga:

Archived