💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What happened to Britney's "Apple Pie"?

arrtpop

Featured Posts

arrtpop

Rumors said it was supposed to come out on June 22 but now it's August 4 and I've heard nothing about the track. Any rumors?

aphrodite

Irrelevant

It's a trash title, slightly worse than Make Me. She better scrap that uglee thing.

Hold It Against Me was her last decent title

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Smother Em Eh

I think it was just a stupid fan made rumor 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

whore

Well the photo from the supposed set of the video was actually from the set of the Prerogative commercial. As for the supposed leak, it was bad, so they can keep it. It sounded like the instrumental of Goldfrapp’s “Ooh La La” and the melody of Madonna’s “History” 

Mr Mirko

Ugh that 's just a stupid rumor. What is worring me is that Pitbull in july opened his mouth about trio with Britney and Marc Anthony I feel so free with you. Yeah he will open for her, yeah summer is stil

BUT WE NEED A SUMMER HIT NOW

I FEEL SO FREE WITH YOU

xoxo

Lucas

Good thing nothing happened. That leak and title were bad, it would probably flop harder than Pretty Girls tbh

arrtpop
10 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Good thing nothing happened. That leak and title were bad, it would probably flop harder than Pretty Girls tbh

13 hours ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Well the photo from the supposed set of the video was actually from the set of the Prerogative commercial. As for the supposed leak, it was bad, so they can keep it. It sounded like the instrumental of Goldfrapp’s “Ooh La La” and the melody of Madonna’s “History” 

bebe rexha confirmed that her demo that leaked wasn't for britney

also I still bop to that demo :giveup:

aphrodite

Lucas
35 minutes ago, arrtpop said:

bebe rexha confirmed that her demo that leaked wasn't for britney

also I still bop to that demo :giveup:

Ah okay thanks for clarifiction :happy:, so it was just some fake fan-made rumor I guess 

arrtpop
56 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Ah okay thanks for clarifiction :happy:, so it was just some fake fan-made rumor I guess 

probably. i think it started from britney constantly using the apple emoji on pictures with her dancers. 

aphrodite

lost in limbo

It stayed in the oven for too long

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Damon

I heard two supposed snippets from the song and it sounded like a bop, and I think she already filmed the video :huh: I'd likw to know what happened

... and now i just sit in silence.

arrtpop
1 hour ago, Antonoff said:

I heard two supposed snippets from the song and it sounded like a bop, and I think she already filmed the video :huh: I'd likw to know what happened

do you have any links to snippets

aphrodite

Archived