Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New ASIB This Month And LG6 Is 90s Pop-Influenced

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

Guest Blue Madonna

Well... GGD has an *interesting* history with PopFactsNews. My observation is that they are a generally very accurate rumors account, however they seem to be much less so when it comes to Gaga, as oppose to their constant accuracy with people like Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, Dua Lipa and Shawn Mendes:messga:

Tbh both of these sound rather plausible; except for that last bit about 90s pop. Boys Noize working on 90s pop? Douuuubtfuuuuuuul :lolga: Perhaps they're working on a different Gaga project; C3C or ASIB soundtrack? :vegas: 

This makes me doubt that last tweet but it would make a lot of sense to begin proper ASIB promo this month with a second trailer perhaps featuring the new song. And LG6 coming early 2019 sounds rather accurate, no matter how hyped people are soundtracks never last as long as albums (in terms of hype), think La La Land, The Greatest Showman and Black Panther. This means there will be enough room for her to move the focus to LG6 but still ride the remaining hype from ASIB and the soundtrack. What do you think? :stalkga:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheAlpha

Blue Madonna posting a rumor thread?? Lol jk. But yea, they always get it right for other artists, never for Gaga.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

Delusional Aura
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

Hope this isn't true tbh. I've never been a fan of 90s music...

Sis....it's Gaga. She'll slay it as usual :vegas:. Have faith and bow to your Queen :kara:

4 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

"very accurate rumors account" 

next

ahem

did you a. actually fully read the OP and b. been following their history with other artists? :trollga:

I always tell myself not to believe this kinda stuff but I always end up doing it. Help me :messga:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

5 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I actually don't think they have any credible source.

Yeah probably tbh. I'm just sadly hyped because of their recent good history with Demi etc.

Bradley
5 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Gaga can turn sh*t to gold so I'm sure you'll love it nonetheless.

Edit: I'm not saying 90s music is sh*t I'm saying Gaga is God.

TheAlpha
7 hours ago, M Monstre said:

Really? I’ve always thought the 90’s were the best decade for music overall. And I’m not referring to the likes of Britney or Backstreets Boys. I’m talking about Post by Bjork, Ray of Light by Madonna, Vulgar Display of Power by Pantera and All Eyez On Me by 2Pac.. And many more. I think it was the best decade for music as a whole.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

Sherlock112

But what happened to #2018RadioIsOurs :cryga:?

CHROMATICA BOUGHT ME BACK!

Der Meister
4 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

ahem

did you a. actually fully read the OP and b. been following their history with other artists? :trollga:

People have been claiming Gaga has been working on 90s pop for months due to her outfits and makeup when she was on the studio. Anyone can assume that. I don't care about other artists, when it comes to Gaga these accounts are NEVER right.

Tyler1992

I’m fine with an early 2019 era so she isn’t rushed. 

I also hate that I believe another rumour thread 😩

Archived