Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Have you seen this performance before?

monster4life231

Featured Posts

monster4life231

The dance move at 2:37 cracks me up so badly. 

spread peace - #MJInnocent

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain
30 minutes ago, monster4life231 said:

Tbh that's what I'm wondering now. :triggered: The vocals aren't live so maybe. But it looks just like her. She also has the peace tattoo which she had at the time. Mess idek. 

The shade omg asksksksk :ladyhaha: She's singing live but there's a strong back track... I can't lmao

monster4life231
5 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

The shade omg asksksksk :ladyhaha: She's singing live but there's a strong back track... I can't lmao

I genuinely didn’t mean to shade, I couldn’t hear the live vocals until I took my headphones off. Apologies Gaga.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

candiedroses

You notice how this version of Just Dance is a little bit altered??? The "Baaabyyyyyy" at the end of the CD version of the song is actually sung before The "Half-Psychotic" part on this version.... or she messed up. lol

MonsterOfSpain

She almost completely lipsynced Paparazzi omg :triggered: Kinda disappointed I mean... the infamous "never have, never will" quote comes to mind :vegas:

I also see some Sexxx Dreams moves around that same timemark though (5:40)

That failed note at 6:21 aksjdkslsl this is the performance that keeps on giving

7:08 me with an exercise ball

KatieJudasGaga4
12 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

I- :icega:

And yes, it was her first  "official" The Fame era performance ever, right after Just Dance was released :flutter: 

10 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

The was just after Just Dance was released I think and that's the demo of Beautiful Dirty Rich :tony:  I just seen this for the first time too

This performance took place on March 27, 2008, so it was before Just Dance was released, since JD was released on April 8, 2008.

MonsterOfSpain
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

This performance took place on March 27, 2008, so it was before Just Dance was released, since JD was released on April 8, 2008.

Oh damn... imagine being able to hear such a legendary bop even before its release... I'd be shook :firega:

5 minutes ago, millerkrause said:

You notice how this version of Just Dance is a little bit altered??? The "Baaabyyyyyy" at the end of the CD version of the song is actually sung before The "Half-Psychotic" part on this version.

I think it was her mistake though, since you can't hear it in the recording.

UnnamedArtist

I remember this performance because of this legendary photo.
023682200_1525362047-152536204627822lady

Laceface

You flop fans :trollga:

Of course, this is pure TF craziness. I remember the JD and paparazzi performances more here

Killa

She basically had ha whole career figured out in this performance and those people didnt even understood the hell is going on

Im shook at all well known choreo moves. Gibson wasnt right from the get go with her i think

Killa
31 minutes ago, UnnamedArtist said:

I remember this performance because of this legendary photo.
023682200_1525362047-152536204627822lady

Omg yes. Thanks.

KatieJudasGaga4
54 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

First performance of The Fame songs then? :huh:

There was supposedly a Just Dance (the first performance of Just Dance) performance she did on February 14, 2008 for Valentines day called Metromix's "X Your Ex Party", here are some pictures. (PS There is no footage of it)

031b921e95cbdc4b88f7add08b1e6e30--valent 44521600094ccb672c0b179d9dfcb719--famous 6f1a81ed238b8ceab7d2679f96359ea3--valent44521600094ccb672c0b179d9dfcb719--famous

KatieJudasGaga4
8 minutes ago, Killa said:

She basically had ha whole career figured out in this performance and those people didnt even understood the hell is going on

Im shook at all well known choreo moves. Gibson wasnt right from the get go with her i think

Gibson choreographed Just Dance too, up until You and I 

River

nod9144d74-16dd-4ccb-ae54-a4c9b6549eb3.png

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Archived