Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My First Gaga Era

JudasJustDance

Featured Posts

Well I can hardly listen to The Fame, so... :vegas:

Tbh for me she was kinda just another cool pop singer with good music until the leadup to ARTPOP, which I began following quite intensively. Then about two months after Joanne, months which were spent obsessively playing (Joanne) constantly :vegas: I started sort of following her online presence more closely before discovering GGD in June (2017) and making an account in July. I didn't really start regularly posting comments/threads until about October tho.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Breakdown

I became obssesed with Bad Romance MV (along with other songs like Poker Face, Alejandro, Lovegame, Telephone and Dance In The Dark) in 2009 and admired her, :flutter: I was considered a fan until I kind of lost track of her eventually. 

In 2012 I started to listen to her songs again and discovered other songs (the first song that I listened at that time, apart from the singles, was Goverment Hooker and my little self was so shook. :giveup: I was obssesed with BTW album). Finally, I became a stan that same year, when I was 10 y/o and followed her very closely through pages in fb. 

I witnessed the end of BTW, most of ARTPOP era, Cheek To Cheek era, Tributes/Covers era and Joanne. I followed pre-Joanne/LG5 era and Joanne era in 2016 exclusively with GGD though. :queenga:

6 years, and Gaga is still my fav. :firega:

Btw, to OP and the new stans (and old stans too!), I hope you enjoy the next eras to come and see how the fanbase gets bigger every new era! :kara:

So starry eyed on the flowery hillside, breathless and fervid amid the dandelions.

Archived