Is Gaga in Los Cabos, Mexico?

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B

mapa-de-mexico-con-estados.jpg

Los Cabos is in ''Baja California Sur'' and ''Akumal''(where Bobby is ) is in Quintana Roo, he would literally have to get in a 12-hour flight in order go NEAR Los Cabos. This comment is obviously for the people who thinks that bobby is near los cabos lol.

OT: maybe she's in los cabos who knows

River

I'm working at the resort, she's here, I can confirm, they banned our smartphones for the rest of the day, Gaga is beautiful, they did a photoshoot earlier today with a some kind of gothic black swimbath, I think from McQueen, some employees are here too and brought customs...

Bobby is not here, some dancers are here, Nicola was here earlier for the photoshooting and he left, didn't check-in..

There's gonna be a private listening party, I will try to bring a recorder, and record it from behind the door like the scene of Elsa and Anna, I can then transfer it to the computer.. so stay tuned.

And no my mama is not working in Netflix :madge:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

vanus
15 minutes ago, River said:

I'm working at the resort, she's here, I can confirm, they banned our smartphones for the rest of the day, Gaga is beautiful, they did a photoshoot earlier today with a some kind of gothic black swimbath, I think from McQueen, some employees are here too and brought customs...

Bobby is not here, some dancers are here, Nicola was here earlier for the photoshooting and he left, didn't check-in..

There's gonna be a private listening party, I will try to bring a recorder, and record it from behind the door like the scene of Elsa and Anna, I can then transfer it to the computer.. so stay tuned.

i swear if you are trolling....

imma cut a bitch

Arcanum
4 minutes ago, vanus said:

i swear if you are trolling....

Check his footnote... :toofunny:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

ChromaticaPunk
21 minutes ago, River said:

Give me a break.

Glittertinks
23 minutes ago, River said:

You should get an A+ in creative writing! :huntyga:

OT: I am always surprised how LMs are always trying to play little detectives over random stuff. 

River
28 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Give me a break.

ok you take a break.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Miel

All my friends are back home in Guadalajara, and now Gaga's team BC, while my poor ass is working? tuhhh

3 points in and ready for more

elijahfan
2 hours ago, Andree said:

guys... he's in Quintana Roo, Akumal. Los cabos is in the north of Mexico and Bobby is the south lmao he's not near Los cabos

My bad, got confused between the various Mexican peninsulas :laughga:

But the point remains that the whole team is currently on vacation.

elijahfan
2 hours ago, Andree said:

Los Cabos is in ''Baja California Sur'' and ''Akumal''(where Bobby is ) is in Quintana Roo, he would literally have to get in a 12-hour flight in order go NEAR Los Cabos. This comment is obviously for the people who thinks that bobby is near los cabos lol.

OT: maybe she's in los cabos who knows

My bad :laughga: But maybe she's in Akumal then :lolga:

We just know at the moment that Bobby is in Akumal and Sarah her makeup artist is in Los Cabos. Also, it seems Tom her stylist is in France. The only thing that is sure is that the whole Haus is on vacation.

bitchimtrying
2 hours ago, River said:

giphy.gif

Archived