💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Pop Music has gotten really bad recently...

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

FRANK1991

Currently the most memorable pop songs this year have been Troye Sivan and Ariana Grande's Dance To This, No Tears Left To Cry, Bloom, My My My, God is a Woman and The 1975's Love It If We Made It

so I've been searching for more indie/ alternative bops

here are a few bops I found:

oh! that cover is so gay I love it :awesome:

another twink yaaaaaasssss rise rise the age of twinks what a bop

we need more twink artists, represent! :vegas:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RadioIsOurs

I really don't mind hip hop, but the current style is so dreadful and just reeks... :messga:

moonboywow
5 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

K-Pop is just very cringey though, I can't take it seriously 

And American pop is less cringey?

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

And American pop is less cringey?

Yes, much less

End Racism Now

culturalbaptism

I agree. Very few releases get my interest lately.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

DiscoHeaven23

It's kinda tiring to hear every single year, year after year on here that music is getting bad. Is music just always bad, and it's not considered good until time passes and Gaga daily members get nostalgic about it? 

I think pop music is pretty good right now. Perhaps it's not dominating and that's the problem. But our pop ladies have been releasing great music. I think Ariana is pretty much running the pop scene now when it comes to good pop music. I think Dua, Taylor, Camila (well half of her album), Meghan Trainor and others have released solid music. The guys are doing well too. I never liked shawn, but i like his new stuff. Troye Sivan is releasing fab music. Young Blood by 5SOS is a bop

I actually enjoy the pop music now, more than I did in 2014/2015, 2005/2006. 

Regina George

I’m so grateful that I lived and followed music industry in a time where billboard hot 100 was filled with Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Kesha, Madonna songs at the same time. Good old times. I remember watching MTV and I’m sure EU monsters will remember channel named VIVA. Every music video they played was by Gaga, Rihanna, Katy and other pop queens. Shows were filled with Gaga and Britney excitement.. ahh..

brizoda

Its not only pop music that is worst than ever, its music in general (Rock, indie Rock, Hip-Hop, Dance, R&B, Electronic . . .)

There is no imagination, no originality, no passion

moonboywow
18 minutes ago, brizoda said:

Its not only pop music that is worst than ever, its music in general (Rock, indie Rock, Hip-Hop, Dance, R&B, Electronic . . .)

There is no imagination, no originality, no passion

Cough cough 

xoxo Craig
52 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

It's kinda tiring to hear every single year, year after year on here that music is getting bad. Is music just always bad, and it's not considered good until time passes and Gaga daily members get nostalgic about it? 

I think pop music is pretty good right now. Perhaps it's not dominating and that's the problem. But our pop ladies have been releasing great music. I think Ariana is pretty much running the pop scene now when it comes to good pop music. I think Dua, Taylor, Camila (well half of her album), Meghan Trainor and others have released solid music. The guys are doing well too. I never liked shawn, but i like his new stuff. Troye Sivan is releasing fab music. Young Blood by 5SOS is a bop

I actually enjoy the pop music now, more than I did in 2014/2015, 2005/2006. 

Very few pop songs nowadays grab my attention... 

Ariana hasn't released great music. Dua hasn't either. Taylor hasn't been anything special.... Troye is one of the newer artists that's got my attention. 

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
14 minutes ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

Cough cough 

This doesn't prove anything

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
46 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I’m so grateful that I lived and followed music industry in a time where billboard hot 100 was filled with Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Kesha, Madonna songs at the same time. Good old times. I remember watching MTV and I’m sure EU monsters will remember channel named VIVA. Every music video they played was by Gaga, Rihanna, Katy and other pop queens. Shows were filled with Gaga and Britney excitement.. ahh..

I remember VIVA! I used to watch it a few years back because they played great music

Now the music channels are filled with Drake and other boring artists 

End Racism Now

Regina George
4 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

I remember VIVA! I used to watch it a few years back because they played great music

Now the music channels are filled with Drake and other boring artists 

OMG VIVA was like my everything back in the days! 

Archived